How do we find 3 men to fullfill Zsa's slut desire

Zsazsa4mfm

Couple
Real Person
From
IL, US
Mrs Zsa would love to be the slutty center of attention with 3 men. It seems difficult to find outside of a swingers club or something. Messaging multiple men and asking if they play well with others does not seem to work. She loves the one on one with sexy Mocha men but is really hungry to explore her inner slut by satisfying multiple men. This would likely become a special occasion thing but she is fixated on it now. Any pointers or suggestions?

Last edited:
Mrs Zsa would love to be the slutty center of attention with 3 men. It seems difficult to find outside of a swingers club or something. Messaging multiple men and asking if they play well with others does not seem to work. She loves the one on one with sexy Mocha men but is really hungry to explore her inner slut by satisfying multiple men. This would likely become a special occasion thing but she is fixated on it now. Any pointers or suggestions?
Try recruiting bulls off of a swinger site! You are much more likely to find actual bulls who are fully lifestyle minded and willing to do gangbangs and group fun.

Not every guy that you meet on here is a lifestyle bull. Some are just guys just like getting laid by lifestyle women even though they think the whole concept is crazy and they would the hubby not be present but tolerate it. It's harder to put events together with men who are really not lifestyle bulls.

Try recruiting bulls off of a swinger site! You are much more likely to find actual bulls who are fully lifestyle minded and willing to do gangbangs and group fun.

Not every guy that you meet on here is a lifestyle bull. Some are just guys just like getting laid by lifestyle women even though they think the whole concept is crazy and they would the hubby not be present but tolerate it. It's harder to put events together with men who are really not lifestyle bulls.
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. You make perfect sense. We have asked the question in email replies and it sometimes ends the conversation. We are also on Kasadie and notice there is some overlap. Those that attend Splash Mocha etc. are likely to have experience or not be afraid or intimidated in working as a team I guess. There would not be any pressure and I am sure everyone involved would have a great time and want to do it again. I often join in with a SM friend or fuck her for a bit before the friend takes over. I love her stretched pussy after he can't go anymore of course. Wish us luck.

By the way, Zsa would love you.

Back