How do snow bunnies relax before getting BBC?

Must admit I still get bit nervous before a meet, especially if I've not been on one for a while. Luckily hubby helps, he tries to relax me, make me laugh, put me at my ease, help choosing my clothes. ******* also helps! I look on this site to get me in the mood, and sometimes chat to the guy prior to the meet to get me going.

My wife's prep is pretty standard.. shower, shave, the alcohol choice for the evening, some upbeat music, sometimes she will use her vibe egg on her clit, but not to full climax for her.. and when she's feeling sexy she'll take some selfies to send to friends..

When our guest arrives, we sit around living the room or kitchen / dining table having some drinks and nice conversation... and when my wife is ready I usually hear "can I see your cock" ... and I know she's good to go.

And you can ask @bigblackbull76 - he's been to our house :D

Full Brazilian wax, high fiber diet and fast. Legs shaved in my bubble bath, shampoo & blow dry, full body moisturizer, mist perfume in the air to walk through, a little eye liner, a touch of pink lipstick, genuflect and go!

Oh my. My goodness.

I always shave my wife's pussy smooth for her date to enjoy, then she dresses and models the outfit she's gonna wear for me, If I'm lucky she may agree to suck my cock for a minute as her excitement grows, then she has a glass of wine or a martini to relax her. When it's time I drive her to the motel to meet her date and watch and video as he uses all her hot holes for his pleasure. When he's done with her, she dresses and I drive her home....Jason, cuck husband of HotWife Jackie

I always shave my wife's pussy smooth for her date to enjoy, then she dresses and models the outfit she's gonna wear for me, If I'm lucky she may agree to suck my cock for a minute as her excitement grows, then she has a glass of wine or a martini to relax her. When it's time I drive her to the motel to meet her date and watch and video as he uses all her hot holes for his pleasure. When he's done with her, she dresses and I drive her home....Jason, cuck husband of HotWife Jackie

So glad to see that Jackie's still at it. I feel like I've had a crush on her for decades. Definitely one of the hottest of all time.

Wonderful, such a lucky duck

Nice long shower and shave...getting every thing smooth. Listening to some nice naughty music that ramps me up. Dress up in some very sexy lingerie and thigh highs. Maybe play with a toy....getting very turned on without release....waiting on that BBC to take me over the top.

Back