How Do Bulls Want to Dominate us Cucks?

Hey thanks for asking my man. I will happily tell you what I believe a cucks responsibilities are! First know that I respect you, consider you a friend, and also thank you for your generosity in sharing your lovely hotwife with me.

.A cucks first responsibility is to give up his wife. I want you to give up the ownership of your lovely hotwife to me. For the next few hours or more your marital contracted authority is null and void. I want you to give up your wife like an offering! I want you to give her up like state taxes! I want you to give her up like I paid for her until its time for you to reclaim her and I will let you know when that is!

.Now that she's mine your next responsibility is to assure and encourage her to give herself to me completely! While you sit there watch her suck cock, get fucked, rim ass, moan, scream, and breathe hard I want you uplift her, inspire her, motivate her and cheer her on as she gets all her holes stretched and used like a good little slut. I want your wife completely uninhibited for my use like a fuck toy for black cock when she is in my possession and I want you to consistently support her in her role by emboldening her to be submissive and compliant to my every desire.

.Your third responsibility is to support your wife like a good husband and assist her in any labors necessary to please me as a bull. You may have to lube lick your wife, hold her hair, hold her legs, or fetch refreshments. You may have to caress her and comfort her while she takes cock deep inside her wanting womb waiting to be seeded by my big black cock.

.Your final responsibility is to reclaim your lovely hotwife and take back ownership of her after she is well used and satisfied beyond expectations. Now that her womb is full and overflowing, and her holes are stretched open and well used you will tend to her and give her all the love and reassurance that she needs by cleaning her up and pleasing her in any way pleasurable that she requires. This undeniable trust and support will make you closer and your relationship stronger as a loving couple. It will also garner much respect and friendship from me as a bull.

Thanks again for asking and I hope this gives you more clarity as to what a bull wants from every cuck! ♠️

Hey thanks for asking my man. I will happily tell you what I believe a cucks responsibilities are! First know that I respect you, consider you a friend, and also thank you for your generosity in sharing your lovely hotwife with me.

.A cucks first responsibility is to give up his wife. I want you to give up the ownership of your lovely hotwife to me. For the next few hours or more your marital contracted authority is null and void. I want you to give up your wife like an offering! I want you to give her up like state taxes! I want you to give her up like I paid for her until its time for you to reclaim her and I will let you know when that is!

.Now that she's mine your next responsibility is to assure and encourage her to give herself to me completely! While you sit there watch her suck cock, get fucked, rim ass, moan, scream, and breathe hard I want you uplift her, inspire her, motivate her and cheer her on as she gets all her holes stretched and used like a good little slut. I want your wife completely uninhibited for my use like a fuck toy for black cock when she is in my possession and I want you to consistently support her in her role by emboldening her to be submissive and compliant to my every desire.

.Your third responsibility is to support your wife like a good husband and assist her in any labors necessary to please me as a bull. You may have to lube lick your wife, hold her hair, hold her legs, or fetch refreshments. You may have to caress her and comfort her while she takes cock deep inside her wanting womb waiting to be seeded by my big black cock.

.Your final responsibility is to reclaim your lovely hotwife and take back ownership of her after she is well used and satisfied beyond expectations. Now that her womb is full and overflowing, and her holes are stretched open and well used you will tend to her and give her all the love and reassurance that she needs by cleaning her up and pleasing her in any way pleasurable that she requires. This undeniable trust and support will make you closer and your relationship stronger as a loving couple. It will also garner much respect and friendship from me as a bull.

Thanks again for asking and I hope this gives you more clarity as to what a bull wants from every cuck! ♠️
You sound like an excellent bull for any white couple! I can’t wait to hear more responses from other bulls.

That's so clear and strong. You truly understand being a bull. Tell me, were you always this way?

Me, as a cuckold husband, I comply to all the responsibilities you mentioned above.

That's so clear and strong. You truly understand being a bull. Tell me, were you always this way?
I have always been dominant in the bedroom. I just had to hone it in and optimize it to encompass this hotwife cuckold lifestyle. I love taking a woman in front of her hubby and bringing out her most slutty inhibitions and showing him how much of a whore she can be for bbc.

That's my purpose as a bull to unlock her inner slut and introduce her hubby to that hidden whore making her that erotic fantasy that hubby has always dreamed of.

How could a man reclaim his wife after she has been well fucked for hours and had all of her holes stretched open and used. Her married pussy overrunning with cum from her bull, and when her hubby penetrates her gaping sloppy hole the sheer warmth of her pussy and her bulls seed and his excitement causes him to explode in a few minutes satisfying hubby beyond expectations and their relationship is made stronger as a result.

That is the ultimate purpose of the bull is to make the marriage relationship stronger no matter what his level of interaction is with any couple! ♠️😎

I have always been dominant in the bedroom. I just had to hone it in and optimize it to encompass this hotwife cuckold lifestyle. I love taking a woman in front of her hubby and bringing out her most slutty inhibitions and showing him how much of a whore she can be for bbc.

That's my purpose as a bull to unlock her inner slut and introduce her hubby to that hidden whore making her that erotic fantasy that hubby has always dreamed of.

How could a man reclaim his wife after she has been well fucked for hours and had all of her holes stretched open and used. Her married pussy overrunning with cum from her bull, and when her hubby penetrates her gaping sloppy hole the sheer warmth of her pussy and her bulls seed and his excitement causes him to explode in a few minutes satisfying hubby beyond expectations and their relationship is made stronger as a result.

That is the ultimate purpose of the bull is to make the marriage relationship stronger no matter what his level of interaction is with any couple! ♠️😎
Perfect

Your awesome

Me, as a cuckold husband, I comply to all the responsibilities you mentioned above.
Awesome! I commend you as a cuck!

All cucks must understand what the very title "BULL" means!

I was in the USMC. As a Marine who served the country honorably the title of marine meant:
.I am one of the few and the proud who fight to defend the constitution.
.I am "always faithful" (Semper Fi) to the values of the corp and my brothers in arms.
.An enemy soldiers worse nightmare from hell a "Devil Dog" because we don't stop until the enemy is defeated.
.A well disciplined and trained rifleman.

All of those characteristics are encompassed in the title of US Marine. These characteristics are encompassed in the title of a Bull:

.Every cuck husband has a marriage contract with his wife, and the Bull he has a subcontract with the cucks wife when he is present. In layman's terms the cuck is the primary lease holder of his hotwife and the bull is subletting the hotwife.

.The Bull is the hotwife's Lover and pleasurable friend and playmate. Her body is his playground.

.The Bull is entitled to two things:
A. Your hotwife's body.
B. Your hotwife's uninhibitedness which includes: her open mindedness, her adventurousness, her willingness to try anything without the interference of the cuck. Which translates into (I am not your husband, don't tell me no, tell me ok we can try it"!) Not all Bulls are dominant!

As long as the Bull does not violate the trust of the contract he is therefore entitled to all of the privileges that his title the "Bull" encompasses!

Violations of the contract that the Bull can commit:

.Anything that a Bull says or does that causes in injury, insult, harm, drama, insecurities, calamity, or schism between husband and wife is a violation of the contract and his ass should be cut off.

.As the Bull in the relationship he is entitled to access to her body and some kind of time with the hotwife. (When and how is up to the couple?) However the Bull is not entitled to the He❤rt of the hotwife. The heart of the hotwife solely belongs to the husband and it is not for the Bull to take. To do so would be a violation of the contract. Even if the hotwife offers her heart to the Bull he cannot accept it without the implied permission and authorization of her husband or he is violating the trust of her husband and that is a violation of the contract. The hotwife is her husband's precious and prized possession and to accept her heart without his blessing is the same as acceptable stolen property!!! So if you are a stand up guy, a trustworthy guy, a man of honor that can be trusted then you have a duty to take control of the situation and either shut it down or excuse yourself from the relationship if permission and authorization cannot be retrieved.

.Private time - The Bull is not entitled to private time with the hotwife. Though it is very commonly desired by all Bulls they are not necessarily entitled to it. Time alone with a hotwife is the reward of well earned trust by Bull. If you haven't earned the accumulated trust and are requesting time alone to do your thing with a man's wife then your value as a Bull is pretty darn low no matter how much she likes fucking you. If one part of that couple is left unhappy or unfulfilled then the whole point of the being in the lifestyle has been lost. I have heard from husbands who have said "the Bull does want me around"! Well that Bull is out order and being selfish and he needs to be educated as to his role and purpose in the relationship.

A quality Bull that has earned the trust of the couple will be awarded with the privilege to have private time with the hotwife. He will be able to have visits at his own place alone. He will also be able to share the hotwife with his friends.

The couple can violate the contract by doing, saying, or asking anything that makes the Bull feel like anything less than he is "a man"! Also it is a violation to do or ask anything that violates the boundaries of the bull especially his sexuality.

I was in the USMC. As a Marine who served the country honorably the title of marine meant:
.I am "always faithful" (Semper Fi) to the values of the corp and my brothers in arms.
.An enemy soldiers worse nightmare from hell a "Devil Dog" because we don't stop until the enemy is defeated.

All of those characteristics are encompassed in the title of US Marine. These characteristics are encompassed in the title of a Bull:

.Every cuck husband has a marriage contract with his wife, and the Bull he has a subcontract with the cucks wife when he is present. In layman's terms the cuck is the primary lease holder of his hotwife and the bull is subletting the hotwife.

.The Bull is the hotwife's Lover and pleasurable friend and playmate. Her body is his playground.

A. Your hotwife's body.
B. Your hotwife's uninhibitedness which includes: her open mindedness, her adventurousness, her willingness to try anything without the interference of the cuck. Which translates into (I am not your husband, don't tell me no, tell me ok we can try it"!) Not all Bulls are dominant!

As long as the Bull does not violate the trust of the contract he is therefore entitled to all of the privileges that his title the "Bull" encompasses!

.Anything that a Bull says or does that causes in injury, insult, harm, drama, insecurities, calamity, or schism between husband and wife is a violation of the contract and his ass should be cut off.

.As the Bull in the relationship he is entitled to access to her body and some kind of time with the hotwife. (When and how is up to the couple?) However the Bull is not entitled to the He❤rt of the hotwife. The heart of the hotwife solely belongs to the husband and it is not for the Bull to take. To do so would be a violation of the contract. Even if the hotwife offers her heart to the Bull he cannot accept it without the implied permission and authorization of her husband or he is violating the trust of her husband and that is a violation of the contract. The hotwife is her husband's precious and prized possession and to accept her heart without his blessing is the same as acceptable stolen property!!! So if you are a stand up guy, a trustworthy guy, a man of honor that can be trusted then you have a duty to take control of the situation and either shut it down or excuse yourself from the relationship if permission and authorization cannot be retrieved.

.Private time - The Bull is not entitled to private time with the hotwife. Though it is very commonly desired by all Bulls they are not necessarily entitled to it. Time alone with a hotwife is the reward of well earned trust by Bull. If you haven't earned the accumulated trust and are requesting time alone to do your thing with a man's wife then your value as a Bull is pretty darn low no matter how much she likes fucking you. If one part of that couple is left unhappy or unfulfilled then the whole point of the being in the lifestyle has been lost. I have heard from husbands who have said "the Bull does want me around"! Well that Bull is out order and being selfish and he needs to be educated as to his role and purpose in the relationship.

A quality Bull that has earned the trust of the couple will be awarded with the privilege to have private time with the hotwife. He will be able to have visits at his own place alone. He will also be able to share the hotwife with his friends.

The couple can violate the contract by doing, saying, or asking anything that makes the Bull feel like anything less than he is "a man"! Also it is a violation to do or ask anything that violates the boundaries of the bull especially his sexuality.
Under these conditions I would sing a contract with you as bull for my wife. Of course if she's agreed and sign too.
And yes when the trust is there a man of honor like you can have private time with my shared wife whenever you both want. As long there is no cheating or lies in the game.

Under these conditions I would sing a contract with you as bull for my wife. Of course if she's agreed and sign too.
And yes when the trust is there a man of honor like you can have private time with my shared wife whenever you both want. As long there is no cheating or lies in the game.
It takes way more effort and stress to cheat and lie rather than it does to be straight up and just earn what you want and bring happiness and strength to and relationship.

If you do it the right way and be transparent about it you'll never have to do it the wrong way and I speak from experience. ♠️😎

A. Your hotwife's body.

You’re an honourable man who exudes strength, character and confidence. I salute you as a Marine and as a man.

You understand the role of a Bull the best I’ve ever heard articulated. Your respect for the relationship between husband and wife impresses me the most. To honour the contract; to excuse yourself if it is potentially voided. Marvellous.

I trust you have a lot of experience. Is there a time it went wrong?

You’re an honourable man who exudes strength, character and confidence. I salute you as a Marine and as a man.

You understand the role of a Bull the best I’ve ever heard articulated. Your respect for the relationship between husband and wife impresses me the most. To honour the contract; to excuse yourself if it is potentially voided. Marvellous.

I trust you have a lot of experience. Is there a time it went wrong?
Hey thanks for your kind words I appreciate it man!

As far as any situation going wrong? There were two over the years and neither was my doing. LOL.

In one situation the couple had planned on introducing the wife's best friend to bbc for her birthday. They threw her a party and after all the family and friends had left the ladies put on lingerie and had drinks and were waiting for us to come to the bedroom and her friend was gonna get blacked. Now the wife and I were already seeing each other for over a year so I already had a contract on that pussy. When we went in the room we had drinks and the husband just made a b-line for her friend and started making out with her. The wife was jealous and angry but I was enough of a distraction that it literally kept the her from blowing up and ruining the whole night. Obviously her husband was off script and out of order so rather than start a fight she chose to get her back blown out and her pussy filled instead. Out of protest she grabbed some bedding and we moved to the floor. By this time my situational awareness was in full swing and my only way of keeping the night from totally going bad was to play into his scheme and actively be the distraction that he knew I would be because yes his wife absolutely loved her bbc! Man that pussy was so hot that night because she was literally on fire. She fucked me with all that angry energy. As a side note I think more marriages would be saved if couples got undressed when they argued and took their disagreements to the mattress. Imagine telling your wife "if you're gonna talk to me like that then you need to take your clothes off"! LOL
When the husband was done he came over to us on the floor. That pussy was so hot I was already on my third creampie in just over an hour. It was crazy how intense and exciting our chemistry was that night. Her husband tapped me on the shoulder and told me to "go get in the bed" but his wife in an act of defiance wrapped her legs around me and waived at him to take a hike. LOL. At that point I think he realized what was going on and knew well enough not to push the issue if he didn't want a whole domestic dispute and just walked away and got back in the bed with her best friend.

Another couple that I was seeing the wife had more than one regular bull. We had gangbanged her a couple times and everything. I guess someone was seeing her behind his back. He called me and met me at my place wanting to talk so I knew something was up. When he got there he did seem a bit agitated and he just came straight out and was like "be honest with me man are you seeing my wife behind my back"? I was like "no bro I don't get get down like that"! There is no need to steal from a generous man who is already freely sharing his treasures with you. He believed me and said " ok then it's this other guy"! The situation was serious to the point that if I had said it was me we probably would have come to blows. He would not have won but he seemed angry energy to give it a good try though. I don't know how it turned out because I removed myself from the equation after that. They contacted me and couple times but one time I was actually busy and the other I was like I don't want to be a part of nobody's drama so I declined and I'm sure they got the message.

So in 11 years those are the only two incidents with couples that have ever gone bad and as you can see had nothing to do with me. LOL

Absolutely wonderful description of what a black bull expects from us cuckold husbands. It is our honor and privilege to follow your advice.

Back