How did your interest in the IR Cuckold…

She still loves her husband and he still loves her. He just have no interest in having sex with her and this is where I come in. Me and her husband shares different aspects of her life. She's my girlfriend at night and his wife doing the day. We rotate the weekends for dates with her and it working out so far. Someday I probably would walk away from this lifestyle and just be when my "girlfriend" because I don't want to catch something and give it to her. Only issue with this situation is I don't want to live with them and I can't afford to purchase the house right door to them out here in California.

She still loves her husband and he still loves her. He just have no interest in having sex with her and this is where I come in. Me and her husband shares different aspects of her life. She's my girlfriend at night and his wife doing the day. We rotate the weekends for dates with her and it working out so far. Someday I probably would walk away from this lifestyle and just be when my "girlfriend" because I don't want to catch something and give it to her. Only issue with this situation is I don't want to live with them and I can't afford to purchase the house right now to them out here in California.
How perfect

How perfect
I didn't even plan or expect this to be completely honest. I thought it would be sex and a breeding attempt as a sperm. Somehow we all became cool with each and setup an arrangement for her. According to her husband their marriage is the best it ever been. I think she will be wanting more black babies by me and I don't know what or how that would change things for all 3 of us.

I didn't even plan or expect this to be completely honest. I thought it would be sex and a breeding attempt as a sperm. Somehow we all became cool with each and setup an arrangement for her. According to her husband their marriage is the best it ever been. I think she will be wanting more black babies by me and I don't know what or how that would change things for all 3 of us.
It's just what it should be

She still loves her husband and he still loves her. He just have no interest in having sex with her and this is where I come in. Me and her husband shares different aspects of her life. She's my girlfriend at night and his wife doing the day. We rotate the weekends for dates with her and it working out so far. Someday I probably would walk away from this lifestyle and just be when my "girlfriend" because I don't want to catch something and give it to her. Only issue with this situation is I don't want to live with them and I can't afford to purchase the house right door to them out here in California.
Wow that sounds wild.

Back