How did you get into IR

Hm..dont know if i am into interracial, but i got a bit curious, since i help in a refuggehouse in my hometown. the guys are from eritrea, kenia, and so on, and very nice and for me, good looking. so i searched a bit and found this site..well, lets see what the future brings, greetings katha

Hm..dont know if i am into interracial, but i got a bit curious, since i help in a refuggehouse in my hometown. the guys are from eritrea, kenia, and so on, and very nice and for me, good looking. so i searched a bit and found this site..well, lets see what the future brings, greetings katha
Are you thinking about spreading your legs for one of the guys? Or several?

Katha, you seem like a nice person to me and i truly like your dedication to helping people. i wish you all the best on your journey!

Are the black African guys at the refugee`s house flirtatious in your presence? Maybe you could give them hints of your interest - send them your softest and warmest womanly smile, always keep eye-contact while conversing with (one of) them, dress tightly and bend down to retie your shoelace or to pick something up when they appear to look in your direction, ...

Recommend them to visit Zanzu for their information and education. Zanzu is "the official" website dedicated to sex and health education and has particularly been developed for migrants who have come to Germany and Belgium. It is avaliable in about a dozen languages and the graphic make-up is best suited for (black) refugees and their "naughty lil helpers" (like you are one of `em ;) ) - as can be seen from the picture below (linked from the site in question).

086_missionaris_zanzu.jpg

Zanzu is a cooperative work by the "deutsches Bundesministeriums für Gesundheit" and the "flämisches Ministerium für Vorsorge, Gesundheit und Familie" and their (partner) organizations: the "Bundeszentrale für gesundheitliche Aufklärung" and Sensoa, the "flämisches Expertenzentrum für sexuelle Gesundheit", and is available via both the ".de" and the ".be" domain.

Welcome to B2w and enjoy yourself here; and elsewhere (and preferably with black men!)

Regards.

My wife is a nurse and one night she came back from work and during sex that night, she told me that one of her patients had the biggest cock she had ever seen. She had no idea that "they ever got that big". That did it. It took about a year for her to work up the nerve to try it. Since then, she has been with 6 men.

We had spoke about it in bed and she got very turned on by the fantasy off it.
Over time I had met a black guy who became a friend and Kim liked him a lot , cut to the chase I organised a cruise and suggested he came along , not telling Kim.
On board the ship as we sailed out Kim noticed our friend and was delighted over the next few days they became close to the point that at the night club I watched them dancing very close and they stole a kiss which turned me on .
Later that night we ended back at our cabin one thing led to another and Kim I front of me kissed him and opened his fly and took our a very thick black cock and went down on him , she sucked until he blew a huge load down her throat , they undressed and he then fucked her after he blew again he left and we lay there and I could smell his sex all over her. That's how we started

my gf told me about a black guy she had sex with. I can't get it out of my mind. And now whenever were ******* she'll tell me all about it and how big he was. For 2 years she wouldn't tell me how big he was and only that it hurt. Then recently she told me it was over 8" and she almost orgasmed. I've never made her orgasm and all i can think about is watching her with a bbc. We're both in college and she's asian btw

Wife picked up a black guy in Sweetwaters in Fredericton and fucked him in my Van parked in the parking garage on king street. The van was rocking as he pounded her and some women stopped to watch and listen for a bit. She used to pick him up and ride him in the Van parked near our home. He was the first black but she started having me find men for her and we met many bbc during our travels and at home as well. I can tell about my progress from normal husband to cock servicing cuckold in a very short period

Wife picked up a black guy in Sweetwaters in Fredericton and fucked him in my Van parked in the parking garage on king street. The van was rocking as he pounded her and some women stopped to watch and listen for a bit. She used to pick him up and ride him in the Van parked near our home. He was the first black but she started having me find men for her and we met many bbc during our travels and at home as well. I can tell about my progress from normal husband to cock servicing cuckold in a very short period
Thank you for sahring this, please tellus, love hear more of your hot story...

Oh, you are into interracial alright. You just need the "excuse". And I can promise, you already know which one of the guys you wanna get fucked by. Or maybe it's "how many" of the guys you wanna get fucked by. You are hot and deserve good fucking, Ms. Lady.

My wife never went just for black men just like she never was picky about age or even cock size. She has pretty much fucked the united nations just by chance and she has had almost every cock shape imaginable. There have been a few black men who are memorable for various reasons. I remember the first one I sucked and the first one that fucked me, he was young had a crooked cock and it was in Montreal. I guess she had at least 25 different black cocks including 11 inches in Arkansas rogers, a walmart special

Just wondering how other people got started on the IR

We've answered this, or similar questions before, however I don't mind repeating it.

Where I grew up the only exposure we had to black people was in print media or in movies. Then in my early teens, just 13 in fact, I attended a summer Air Cadet camp. This was at a military air base. This was my first face to face with black people, and I hasten to add, were a great bunch of guys, several of whom have kept in touch over the years. Anyway, long story short, the second or third day at camp after an evening baseball game, several of us cadets headed for the showers. As you might imagine, or even know from experience, military showers were never designed with modesty in mind, quiet the contrary, they were simply shower heads spread evenly apart on all four sides of the wall with a simple wooded divider wall, about 2 ft. square and waist high. Anyway, we all got ready in the dressing room and ran to the showers. When we entered, in the far right rear shower there was this much older black cadet, old to us at least, about 19 or 20 years old, masturbating! I had never seen anything like this before, neither had any of my friends! I guess this guy didn't hear us come in due to being under the shower, or should I mention perhaps he was so busy with the matter at hand! Anyway, we watched as he ejaculated with absolute amazement. The size of his member was also worthy of mention and a hot topic amongst us for the following two+ weeks we were there.

One interesting side note, it seemed that every time this episode was talked about, this poor guys manhood just kept getting bigger and bigger with each passing conversation. Anyway, it was that background that later led to my fascination with wanting to see a white girl get laid by a black guy. Much later, after I married, that fantasy led to my sharing it, with initial outrage I must add, with my wife.

We had been married almost 8 years (I think) and were on a combined vacation/convention trip. The night prior to the convention commencement we were attending a cocktail party. It was here that I unexpectedly met an old university friend and roommate of mine, who happens to be black, Edwin. I introduced him to Pam, spent most of the evening reminiscing and talking about our old university years and what we've been doing since then, et al. Before we called it an evening we agreed to go out to dinner the next night and perhaps do some club hopping. We did just that!

That night, back in our room, Pam and I were in the mood for some play time. During our activity I mentioned to Pam, as I would quiet often, "Would you like to try a big black one right now?" When she replied, "Edwin?" I blew my load right then and there! My heart rate must had doubled in that nanosecond! Anyway, the next night we had a great dinner, did some club hopping and ended up back in our hotel suite for a nightcap! It was here that Pam got to play with her first strange cock, the fact that it was massive (a fact I was aware of but didn't tell Pam) and was black, was a real turn on! They fucked their brains out all the way to early dawn. As they say, a great time was had by all!

My wife wanted to fuck other men, about the 5th guy she picked up was a black guy and she fucked him in my Van in the parking garage on King street and then she fucked him more while doing other men as well. Eventually she asked me to find her men and some of the guys happened to be black, actually 25 of them. There were orientals and men from India and all over, she pretty much fucked the united nations and she enjoyed most of them regardless of size

Back