How did you find out your wife was already doing this before you brought it up?

First of all, myy gf wants a lot of sex, we are young and we can fuck 3 times during week and as much as I can during weekend.
She told me in the very first month of our relationship that she has a gang bang fantasy, and MMF fantasy involving hung dark men. I was shocked but very aroused. And she told me she cannot resist sucking a big uncut cock with big head. This is how it all started. So far we have tried MMF me fucking her from behind and she is sucking a bull's cock. We are now planning a trip to Caribbean where eventually she can try her gang bang fantasy.

First of all, myy gf wants a lot of sex, we are young and we can fuck 3 times during week and as much as I can during weekend.
She told me in the very first month of our relationship that she has a gang bang fantasy, and MMF fantasy involving hung dark men. I was shocked but very aroused. And she told me she cannot resist sucking a big uncut cock with big head. This is how it all started. So far we have tried MMF me fucking her from behind and she is sucking a bull's cock. We are now planning a trip to Caribbean where eventually she can try her gang bang fantasy.
Great! Hope the fantasy come.true! I try the same thing. We are as well from Ro.

So me and my wife since we got married you know I brought it up to her my fantasy and it turned out to be her fantasy team but she's like shy or nervous to act upon it from what she told me. But recently she's showing me something on her phone and by accident he showed me the wrong screen and it showed that she had Tinder and Uber which she has no reason to use Uber. I wasn't mad it turned me on knowing that you know she's getting hit on or getting dick down. One night she was watching TV in the living room and I went to the bedroom and fell asleep but before I fell asleep just out of curiosity I left my phone at the edge of the bed with a door open recording just the audio and our bedroom and living room are not that far apart at all. So about 5:00 in the morning I wake up and she's already in bed with me and I turn off my phone and then a few days later I remember that I recorded the audio that night. So I'm in my car and I listen to it and it recorded for 4 hours 4 and 1/2 be exact and she didn't know I left the recording so I listen to it I heard her getting f***** for about three and a half hours I hurt like one or two jackets and zip so I'm not sure if it was just one or two guys but I was so turned on I'm going to confront her about it I'm going to tell her how it turned on it has me. Yall think it's a good idea for me to bring it up to her the audio that I have? Oh yeah and this one time I got home from work and she had got off early and we started fuckin and soon as we started f*fucking the first thing she asked me was how does her pussy feel. So I automatically knew she had got fucked that day and her stretched out pussy feels so much better than it not being stretched. What do you think about my 34-year-old Pre-K teacher Latina hotwife?
Dude it doesn’t matter how you tell her or whether you share the audio. Just tell her you know she is fucking black guys and tell her you are so fucking turned on that you want more of it. Go down on her and eat her pussy as you are telling her. Let it all out in a very emotional way and start giving her lots of affection! You will both be hooked.

So me and my wife since we got married you know I brought it up to her my fantasy and it turned out to be her fantasy team but she's like shy or nervous to act upon it from what she told me. But recently she's showing me something on her phone and by accident he showed me the wrong screen and it showed that she had Tinder and Uber which she has no reason to use Uber. I wasn't mad it turned me on knowing that you know she's getting hit on or getting dick down. One night she was watching TV in the living room and I went to the bedroom and fell asleep but before I fell asleep just out of curiosity I left my phone at the edge of the bed with a door open recording just the audio and our bedroom and living room are not that far apart at all. So about 5:00 in the morning I wake up and she's already in bed with me and I turn off my phone and then a few days later I remember that I recorded the audio that night. So I'm in my car and I listen to it and it recorded for 4 hours 4 and 1/2 be exact and she didn't know I left the recording so I listen to it I heard her getting f***** for about three and a half hours I hurt like one or two jackets and zip so I'm not sure if it was just one or two guys but I was so turned on I'm going to confront her about it I'm going to tell her how it turned on it has me. Yall think it's a good idea for me to bring it up to her the audio that I have? Oh yeah and this one time I got home from work and she had got off early and we started fuckin and soon as we started f*fucking the first thing she asked me was how does her pussy feel. So I automatically knew she had got fucked that day and her stretched out pussy feels so much better than it not being stretched. What do you think about my 34-year-old Pre-K teacher Latina hotwife?
So how is it going? Did you talk to her abouty your recording? Has she had sex before you ahd ner fuck again? Would love an update.

Thanks for sharing story was amazing the pics are sexy please tell me more

My wife was working for me and I had several black employees the flirting was there between her and another guy. I asked her if she ever dated a black guy she busted up laughing saying she just went thru a divorce because all she wanted was black guys.
I asked her why and she said huge cocks and knows how to use it.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1683265990398.jpg
    FB_IMG_1683265990398.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 141
  • FB_IMG_1683265974647.jpg
    FB_IMG_1683265974647.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 145
  • FB_IMG_1683266106214.jpg
    FB_IMG_1683266106214.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 146
hope you lick her pussy clean and told her that you will lick her pussy clean every time she fucks other cocks.

My wife was working for me and I had several black employees the flirting was there between her and another guy. I asked her if she ever dated a black guy she busted up laughing saying she just went thru a divorce because all she wanted was black guys.
Plus countless other reasons why Black Kings are freakin amazing and white boys suck lol. Be happy she knows what's up

man i would love to do her!

Back