How did everyone get into the lifestyle

My husband got it into his head he wanted to watch me with a black guy but you know how men are. They wanted this way and that way so it was supposed to be a one time thing for him to watch and it would be done. I was raised very conservative so I refused every time.

One night we went out on date night and this sexy young black zeroed in on me. He was so cocky and aggressive, took my hand and led me to dance floor from the get go. He didn't care my husband was with me. On a white guy, I probably would have slapped him silly but with him, I melted.

Long story short, about 2 hrs later, with help of some drinks and lots of practically dry humping me on the dance floor, we ended up back home with him and he stayed the entire weekend turning me inside out and changing my life sexually. My husband couldn't believe it but he kind of brought it on himself LOL.

I have been BBC only since.

My husband got it into his head he wanted to watch me with a black guy but you know how men are. They wanted this way and that way so it was supposed to be a one time thing for him to watch and it would be done. I was raised very conservative so I refused every time.

One night we went out on date night and this sexy young black zeroed in on me. He was so cocky and aggressive, took my hand and led me to dance floor from the get go. He didn't care my husband was with me. On a white guy, I probably would have slapped him silly but with him, I melted.

Long story short, about 2 hrs later, with help of some drinks and lots of practically dry humping me on the dance floor, we ended up back home with him and he stayed the entire weekend turning me inside out and changing my life sexually. My husband couldn't believe it but he kind of brought it on himself LOL.

I have been BBC only since.

Wish it could happen that way with my wife..

Like many women here, my husband instigated it. It began as pillow talk during sex. He would say he wanted to watch me with a well endowed lover and it gradually morphed into BBC. He asked me for years 'just try it'. I finally did, both out of curiosity as well as to show my husband I really was not all that interested in it. Well.... He was right,.. I was wrong. I now have a long term 26 year old black boyfriend and have experienced the best sex of my life. BBC IS different, its better than any white men I have been with.

Like many women here, my husband instigated it. It began as pillow talk during sex. He would say he wanted to watch me with a well endowed lover and it gradually morphed into BBC. He asked me for years 'just try it'. I finally did, both out of curiosity as well as to show my husband I really was not all that interested in it. Well.... He was right,.. I was wrong. I now have a long term 26 year old black boyfriend and have experienced the best sex of my life. BBC IS different, its better than any white men I have been with.

Amen!!

That is an incredibly hot story! Have you ever come that many times before this happened?
I had first introduced Tanya, (my fwb) to my black friend and then shortly after she brought in a friend of hers who moved to Orlando a few days prior who became my first gf.
We did a lot of fmf and mfmf and that got me started with watching my girl take BBC.
Just wish the woman I'm dating now would but she won't do it! Ugh

I've always dated both black and white men. I was a stripper when I met my husband. He asked me if I ever had sex with my clients and I said sometimes I do. When we got married I never stopped seeing other men because it turned him on.
did your husband keep you to himself on your wedding day and honeymoon or did he share you?

Hello my name is Lynn,we have been in the swinging lifestyle for over 30 years,we were doing the cuckold thing before it was even called that,hell we just called it sex lol.hubby and I have been married for 37 years and started fooling with this lifestyle right out of high school..its not for everyone but our marriage is just as crash and great as ever.Lynn

Back