How Cuckolding Changes the Cuck?

So I just responded to a thread on how cuckolding has changed the wife’s opinion and actions towards the cucks in their lives. It got me thinking. How in a positive or negative way has it changed you fellow cucks?

I can say it’s been immensely positive for me. I often felt self conscious about my size and sexual capabilities. So much so that I’d try to fluff myself up before my wife would see me or even go lights off or avoid showing myself altogether. Crazy as she no doubt knows what’s lacking but still attempted nonetheless. Just talking about her needs and desires really released much of that feeling. Seeing her with her bulls alleviated it completely. Any other positives to note for other cucks out there?

When my wife Maria and me were in a monogamous relationship my anxiety was that I wouldn't be able to sexually satisfy her. And I know I can't. Since we adopted the cuckold lifestyle I know that the bull never leaves my wife unsatisfied so he took this burden of me. I feel cool and relaxed without the anxiety to satisfy her.

When my wife Maria and me were in a monogamous relationship my anxiety was that I wouldn't be able to sexually satisfy her. And I know I can't. Since we adopted the cuckold lifestyle I know that the bull never leaves my wife unsatisfied so he took this burden of me. I feel cool and relaxed without the anxiety to satisfy her.
That’s awesome and a big part for me I did not specifically mention but I think could be insinuated.

same here, i enjoyed the lifestyle of swinger and even as bull but sex drive is non existent, i got to experieince cuckold when this occuring and i too feel burden lifted

I think the cuck undergoes a kind of inner sigh. Almost like the pressure is off of you to be the guy you are expected by society to be but can’t because of your equipment you’ve been genetically gifted with. It’s an open acceptance between your wife/girlfriend and you. Once a cuck accepts who they are, it’s a lot easier to just let go and watch your woman be fucked in ways you just can’t. It’s a freeing thing. And my god, the orgasms you get from cuckolding are explosive and ridiculously intense. Way way more than traditional sex

I used to think I was pretty big and pretty good at sex--at least the first few months with my wife. I was 6 or 7 inches on a good day, but then she started getting bored of me within the first six months. I was pretty happy at the time--getting regular sex!--but looking back it's clear she was bored or lost interest. She never wanted to give me head or initiated sex. She was pretty experienced and I think after getting married missed having one night stands with alpha type guys. All the stuff I'm not, I guess. I've always had a long refractory period, and I guess I never fucked that well or that often, take your pick, and was never the right mix of confident/arrogant to get any of my girlfriends HOT and wanting it, even at 22 or 26 or whatever.

The struggle to realize you're not "the best" fuck your wife has had is real. A lot of the cuckold angst comes from this conflict and supposed (but somewhat real) emasculation. But the acceptance and the relief it brings is real. And it's pretty good. No, I don't have the biggest dick or the best dick my wife has had, and I'm not her best fuck. And that's okay.

Last edited:
my wife and I are newbies but have gotten off to a fast start this past month and I’ve already noticed big changes !! One I’m soo into her n love looking at her when we go to bars n clubs looking for guys she would fuck and I’m not allowed to look at any other girls except her !! She is also noticing more black men and verbalizing it to me and this has made me become more submissive to black men when they come to talk to my wife , I will excuse myself n go to bathroom for several mins so they can flirt b talk ! I’ve also have gotten receptive to the idea of her wanting to peg me n make me suck her strap on dick !!

My marriage was a very good one; we were engaged in a BDSM, Femdom relationship for about 13 years before She decided to cuckold me......She made it clear from the start, that She not only wanted to fuck a Black Man in front of me, but She wanted to watch me please Him orally as well.....I resisted Her on this for several months, but through lots of Tease & Denial and other training techniques, She was finally successful at breaking me down and persuading me to give in to Her desires. That was twelve years ago, and since then, through even more training and indoctrination, Her and Her mom have transformed me into the sissy sex slave that I've become; serving all the Black Masters and Mistresses in our poly-Family group. It's still very humiliating for me at times, but it's very arousing too......I'm torn between the heterosexual man I used to be, and the strictly gay sissy that I've been trained to be......but, having signed a contract, and swearing an oath to serve, and being a man of my word, I will continue to fulfill my part of our agreement, for Her sake...

My marriage was a very good one; we were engaged in a BDSM, Femdom relationship for about 13 years before She decided to cuckold me......She made it clear from the start, that She not only wanted to fuck a Black Man in front of me, but She wanted to watch me please Him orally as well.....I resisted Her on this for several months, but through lots of Tease & Denial and other training techniques, She was finally successful at breaking me down and persuading me to give in to Her desires. That was twelve years ago, and since then, through even more training and indoctrination, Her and Her mom have transformed me into the sissy sex slave that I've become; serving all the Black Masters and Mistresses in our poly-Family group. It's still very humiliating for me at times, but it's very arousing too......I'm torn between the heterosexual man I used to be, and the strictly gay sissy that I've been trained to be......but, having signed a contract, and swearing an oath to serve, and being a man of my word, I will continue to fulfill my part of our agreement, for Her sake...
So I wondered about this …. My wife wants to put on a strap on w a big black dick n have me suck it then stick it in me like a bitch ! Is she prepping me to do gay acts on her bull for her arousal ?

my wife and I are newbies but have gotten off to a fast start this past month and I’ve already noticed big changes !! One I’m soo into her n love looking at her when we go to bars n clubs looking for guys she would fuck and I’m not allowed to look at any other girls except her !! She is also noticing more black men and verbalizing it to me and this has made me become more submissive to black men when they come to talk to my wife , I will excuse myself n go to bathroom for several mins so they can flirt b talk ! I’ve also have gotten receptive to the idea of her wanting to peg me n make me suck her strap on dick !!
May I dm you?

That’s kinda my feeling 🤗
I've known some couples that have ended in divorce, due to getting involved in this lifestyle.....people need to realize it takes a strong, emotionally secure relationship to survive such a big change to their marriage......I know my Wife/Mistress and I have had our problems since we started this journey.....some couples just aren't strong enough to survive......people just need to really talk it out, before committing to such a drastic change......that's all I'm saying...

I've known some couples that have ended in divorce, due to getting involved in this lifestyle.....people need to realize it takes a strong, emotionally secure relationship to survive such a big change to their marriage......I know my Wife/Mistress and I have had our problems since we started this journey.....some couples just aren't strong enough to survive......people just need to really talk it out, before committing to such a drastic change......that's all I'm saying...
Oh yea I know that we have done our research
oh I know we have done our research, plus I feel it’s a risk worth taking , what’s the worst that can happen she fall for sum black guy that fucks her in ways I never could ? My wife and I are best friends she even calls me her GF sometimes cuz she can talk about guys with me, dicks , sex everything ! We are super supportive of eachothers wants n needs ! The fact that it’s a possibility that you could loose her is part of the excitement!

Back