How can we get more gen Z couples involved?

White girls have a clear preference and only listen and follow black artists. White boys only watch interracial nowadays and have fantasies. So how can we bring these two together?

I can see @areallyweakguy has been helping college couples recently, but there are definitely many more suppressed young couples who are looking for more.

'recently'?? Maan... I been converting white college girls most of my life, going back to the 1990s 😂 technology is finally catching up to OG Bulls like me💪🏾

I'm now in my late 40s, still in amazing shape and STILL converting college age girls 🎓👭🏼♠️

I trained a few young B2W couples back in 2015, 2016.... Most famously the 18yo HS grad 😈

but I love what is happening on tiktok. Lot of young Zoomer girls making sexy videos... They openly date black guys and they recruit more bunnies! 🐰🐰🐰👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

'recently'?? Maan... I been converting white college girls most of my life, going back to the 1990s 😂 technology is finally catching up to OG Bulls like me💪🏾

I'm now in my late 40s, still in amazing shape and STILL converting college age girls 🎓👭🏼♠️

I trained a few young B2W couples back in 2015, 2016.... Most famously the 18yo HS grad 😈

but I love what is happening on tiktok. Lot of young Zoomer girls making sexy videos... They openly date black guys and they recruit more bunnies! 🐰🐰🐰👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
Agreed I love seeing all the white girls on tik tok talk about how they love black men.. it's always the hottest ones too 😭 I used to hate it but it's just natural selection honestly

Back