How can I address my girlfriend that I want to be pussy free?

We haven't had sex in 6 months, she keeps saying it's not me. Why do you think she doesn't want sex? I want to tell her that I want her to keep me chaste, do you have any tips?
love greetings!

Wow
It’s definitely you!

Why she doesn’t want sex with you:
You have a tiny cock
You don’t turn her on in the slightest way
You keep a faggy cage on your little dick and she thinks you are gay because guess what, that’s not a turn on for women who want sex
You spend your free time on the computer asking the same question over and over instead of paying attention to her or doing anything even slightly manly
You have embraced the lamest part of cuck/hotwifing and what turns you on is completely fucking retarded
She doesn’t want to be part of your kink because it does nothing for her

The real question you should be asking and be extremely thankful for is why is she with you? I got no answers for that. You rich?
thank you for your message!
you are probably right , i am just not worthy of you .. but i would also allow her to fuck other people . After all, your well-being comes first.
No i am not rich 😂

Tell her that she can fuck any cock she wants 1on1 or 3way. That if she fucks other cocks 1on1 that you want her to ride your face afterward while she shares the details with you. Also she could suck your tits and jack your sissy-clit while she tells you the details. Your sissy-clit likes being jacked off knowing that she enjoys big cocks. After the third time of her jacking you off - you can tell her that you are ok being in a cock-cage while she meets other cocks 1on1 or 3way.

Back