How big is the biggest cock you’ve ever taken ... photo proof would be perfect 😈

9 inches long - plenty for my little body :)

Please login or become a member to view

I'm so glad beautiful white women like you are choosing black cock over inferior white dick like mine. Nothing more sexually arousing and beautiful than beautiful white girls and hung black studs passionately kissing and fucking. Keep up and recruit other white girls to go black.

9 inches long - plenty for my little body :)

Please stop going black, please, please. It's not fair, what am I supposed to do as a whiteboy if white girls choose blacks just cause we're feminine?

Jerk off in the corner or maybe she will be nice and take you in her ass as a warm up for him? If she’s nice, she will let you put it in there for her.
No! This isn't fair! Black men aren't better than us! You girls need to come back to whiteboys! Their cocks can't be bigger than ours, you guys are going breed us into nothing!

I'm so glad beautiful white women like you are choosing black cock over inferior white dick like mine. Nothing more sexually arousing and beautiful than beautiful white girls and hung black studs passionately kissing and fucking. Keep up and recruit other white girls to go black.
I would like to second these comments.

There are A LOT (tens of millions, perhaps) of us white guys out there who appreciate and love what you ladies are doing.

EVERY white woman on this forum deserves the absolute adoration of all white men.

Last edited:
Back