How and when are queen of spades accessories worn

Wikipedia: "In cartomancy, the queen of spades is considered to be a sign of intelligence. It is representative of judgment that is practical, logical, and intellectual. It represents a woman who is creative and makes her plans ahead of time", i.e. a woman who likes black men!

:bigsmile:

tumblr_o7iw8jyMLK1v66wupo1_400.jpg

my wife recently wanted a tattoo, she never had one before and a guy she works with told her about ace of spades or queen of spades so she got one on her ankle.
it was so cute and then he gave her a very exciting black choker collar with an ace of spades trinket.
i love them and went and bought her a bracelet with the same trinket. then i found out what it means

I've got a minor "issue" with lots of the QoS stuff shown here -- it's so damned hard to see. Like if you're not actively looking to see if that hottie is wearing an anklet with the spade on it -- you probably won't notice it.

No, I'm looking for Nancy's tattoo to be out in public. After all, she's wearing lots of ink, so just another tat won't stick out like too much of a sore thumb. But I'd like to see it on her cleavage - the part that's PG rated, not the R or only X parts. Nah, show it off so the black guys (and everyone) can see it. Or maybe the back of her hand. She's already got a henna-style design on one hand, and on the left forearm a swallow ('cause she does, yanno), so how 'bout a big black Spade with a Q in it - on the back of her left hand?

I want black guys to know that she enjoys their attentions - so does she. She just needs a little prodding to get the ink done. I've got an idea - will explain if anyone wants to hear about it. Talk tomorrow.

Back