Houston/The Woodlands gangbang

My wife and I are looking for three or four black men to fuck her deep. I will be included in the fun. Not looking for cuckold, or humiliation experience. We just want a few sexy black men with big cocks to satisfy her.
Looking for early December.
How is your search going

My wife and I are looking for three or four black men to fuck her deep. I will be included in the fun. Not looking for cuckold, or humiliation experience. We just want a few sexy black men with big cocks to satisfy her.
I’m interested

I'm available?

I'm in the woodland often for business and would love to join

Good luck guys
I was training a Jewish Divorced Mom that lived in the Woodlands. She was in a PhD program at the University. This was in 2018. She had a great time. Im sure you guys will too.

Back