Houston swinger club

Where they at
There are several lifestyle swinger clubs in the Houston area. You can goggle them. On the north side of Houston there is Night Moves and Colette. On the northwest side in The Pendulum Club North. On the south side is The Pendulum Club South. Those are the four main swinger clubs in Houston that well known and established. There may be a few smaller, lesser known clubs but I have not been to any other ones besides the one I mentioned above. However all the clubs are currently closed from what I know due to the coronavirus.

There are several lifestyle swinger clubs in the Houston area. You can goggle them. On the north side of Houston there is Night Moves and Colette. On the northwest side in The Pendulum Club North. On the south side is The Pendulum Club South. Those are the four main swinger clubs in Houston that well known and established. There may be a few smaller, lesser known clubs but I have not been to any other ones besides the one I mentioned above. However all the clubs are currently closed from what I know due to the coronavirus.
Can you sorta rank them on availability of BBC?? Thanks!

We weren't happy with Desires. It's not very clean. It's been empty on single male night both times we went. Colette is much nicer but rarely any BBC. There used to be a black nightclub next door to Collette and so we saw *some* BBC action in Collette. That doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

Never seen any BBC in Pendulum North. Pendulum South seems, from the pictures, that it might.

I don't know anything about Night Moves. Couldn't even find the website.

You have to be careful being white going into a black club. The black girls can get nasty when they think you're there to take their men (I am LOL).

Any Houstonians who've been in the lifestyle a while probably remember Club Cave, we had a lot of fun there. I had my first BBC at Club Cave. Hubby was like "that's the hottest thing I've ever seen" and we were hooked. Wish it was till open. It was kind of a dump but had a fun vibe.

Of course YMMV.
Club Cave was a lot of fun. As a single male I always hooked up. What happened to The Mystery Zone north near airport? They had the best couples usually.

Thanks for responding! Could you break down the differences a bit more? We are in late 20s, earlys 30s and prefer that age group & she’s very focused on meeting bbc bulls. We heard TPC south had a younger crowd but different demographics.

Back