Houston cpl looking for wife’s first BBC GLORYHOLE

Htowncpl

Couple
From
TX, US
Wife wants to try a BBC gloryhole. This could potentially lead to meet ups more than once. She is 29 white 115 pounds, nice tight shaved pussy that can get extremely wet.

Help us out with this fantasy! Please be respectful, when she is done and you cum, leave! No hanging around trying to talk. PRIVATE MESSAGE US IF INTERESTED. I will take this down when we find someone serious.

Last edited:
First of all, this sounds more like a blow bang than a glory hole situation. I think if you were verified you would be much more likely to get hits. But if you are real, I know of an upcoming party in Houston that has lots of BBC bulls in attendance and an actual glory hole. There’s also Smoochies. You’d probably have better luck in that situation. Feel free to PM me for more info.

There are men whose been trying to convince their wives or girlfriends, to have threesome for a long time without any success, but someone’s wife lost a bet and she agreed to do a glory hole ?...That’s very hilarious ?,

I agree, if you cannot get verified, it’s just unreal and it’s all flake..... lol ?.

Wife wants to try a BBC gloryhole. This could potentially lead to meet ups more than once. She is 29 white 115 pounds, nice tight shaved pussy that can get extremely wet.

Help us out with this fantasy! Please be respectful, when she is done and you cum, leave! No hanging around trying to talk. PRIVATE MESSAGE US IF INTERESTED. I will take this down when we find someone serious.
I'm ready and willing to help fulfill your needs and the BBC is on me!
The name's Alex, I'm handsome confident intuitive and charismatic. Holler at me for pics and let me know when you're available to play! lexanderlamar@gmail.com

I'm definitely interested, which place did you have in mind? Pinks?

Attachments

• 352104209_24900-56550499657.4431114.mp4
    1.6 MB
First of all, this sounds more like a blow bang than a glory hole situation. I think if you were verified you would be much more likely to get hits. But if you are real, I know of an upcoming party in Houston that has lots of BBC bulls in attendance and an actual glory hole. There’s also Smoochies. You’d probably have better luck in that situation. Feel free to PM me for more info.
Hello beautiful, how does one get an invite to the festivities?

Attachments

• 352104209_24900-56550499657.4431114.mp4
    1.6 MB
Back