Houston couple looking for her 1st

Possibly ongoing. Needing her 1st bbc. She has been fantasizing about it nonstop for a couple years. Sucked a bbc but never been fucked. Kik is Houstoncpl8491. Live in Katy area. Can’t host but would be willing to get a room in Katy somewhere. Would love to vid some or all of it without faces if possible. Not a deal breaker though

Possibly ongoing. Needing her 1st bbc. She has been fantasizing about it nonstop for a couple years. Sucked a bbc but never been fucked. Kik is Houstoncpl8491. Live in Katy area. Can’t host but would be willing to get a room in Katy somewhere. Would love to vid some or all of it without faces if possible. Not a deal breaker though
I’m n Dallas willing to travel is dat ok?

Ya we have no prob with that. Would obv be harder to have it ongoing but not a prob. We won’t really travel for 1st meet as we keep being stood up just when messaging lol

Hey feel free to send me a message, I’m on the west side of town. I’d like to chat.

Ya we have no prob with that. Would obv be harder to have it ongoing but not a prob. We won’t really travel for 1st meet as we keep being stood up just when messaging lol
It won’t be a problem for me to keep it ongoing. I travel to Houston a lot for work.
Lol I understand but you won’t have to worry about me standing you up

Would you like me to msg u on kik?

Back