House husband from Canada

tamedsquirt

Male
From
Canada
Hello All,

I'm a 33 year old guy from Canada and I've been submissive to my 29 year old fiancée for a majority of our decade together. She is a gorgeous blonde with a small frame, cute little butt and some perfect D cups and generous nipples.

We've slowly been building a female led relationship which started with me being locked up and denied while she was studying for school. It's evolved to nearly full time chastity while I do all the chores and errands while working from home and her at the office. There are multiple days a week she decides I will be pussyfree and get to listen to her use her vibrator through the bedroom door. Most of my submission to her was my idea and she has slowly developed her dominant tendencies.

I hope to keep encouraging her to explore her sexual appetite and independence while fulfilling my desires to serve her. Maybe one day I'll be posting my experience as a cuckold to my gorgeous wife's exploits with a dominant black bull.

Hello All,

I'm a 33 year old guy from Canada and I've been submissive to my 29 year old fiancée for a majority of our decade together. She is a gorgeous blonde with a small frame, cute little butt and some perfect D cups and generous nipples.

We've slowly been building a female led relationship which started with me being locked up and denied while she was studying for school. It's evolved to nearly full time chastity while I do all the chores and errands while working from home and her at the office. There are multiple days a week she decides I will be pussyfree and get to listen to her use her vibrator through the bedroom door. Most of my submission to her was my idea and she has slowly developed her dominant tendencies.

I hope to keep encouraging her to explore her sexual appetite and independence while fulfilling my desires to serve her. Maybe one day I'll be posting my experience as a cuckold to my gorgeous wife's exploits with a dominant black bull.
Bravo! Male chastity is very important for FLR Lifestyle.

Back