Hotwives, where can we find the best cock?

Babeneedsit

Couple
Real Person
We purchased a few different nice BBC dildos.. she has an all black 9 inch skinny one.. (not realistic) then she has a smaller king cock brown dildo boy.. (realistic, but no balls.) Then she got the the giant King Cock.. (kinda realistic and it's got half a a ball sack, and a super fat straight shaft.) Then she has a couple big white dildos...

I ordered her a dual layer silicone dildo from amazon and when she seen the package she grabbed it up and dug right in. She opened it up and got super excited when she seen and felt it. She had been sore from taking her giant King Cock, but she played around and stuck the head in her mouth for me anyways... About 20 minutes later was pretty much ready get that thing inside of her.

When I went to touch the tip to her, I noticed inside she had been creaming immensely. She just had a puddle of milk in her little slit waiting for this thing.. she was more excited than I have ever seen her.. she doesnt normally cream up that much... she let me get the tip in and it was a bit much for her..

To ease her troubles getting it in, I gave her some tongue on her clit for a couple minutes while pushing the tip in a little. It helped and she relaxed enough to let her take the toy half way up the shaft... even a little over.. I backed off and let her rub on herself while speeding up her thrusting and she just gushed all over this toy, my hand, and wrist.. by the end of it she let all 7 inches of length and 2.75 inches of width in her.. she quivered and shook from this thing demolishing her..

It's her new favorite toy, and is way better to her than any of her BBC toys or her other white toys.. Its just super realistic feeling and looking, it was basically mouth watering for her..

Does anyone else have any sources for a super realistic different skin colored toy around this size? It's a monster.

Attachments

• 20200630_192510.jpg
    20200630_192510.jpg
    516.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 51BCOZENF7L._AC_SY400_.jpg
    51BCOZENF7L._AC_SY400_.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 48
Back