Hotwives...what would your reaction or be

jaybbc53

Male
Gold Member
From
DC, US
Hello yummy ladies...quick question have you ever played with a bull where hubby or bf is present...as you guys are getting it on, you notice hubby is super curious and stares constantly at your bulls package...you guys get to sucking and eventually fucking....then you notice that hubby sucks yours bulls cock, balls and ass at every opportunity he gets or he becomes so submissive that the bull makes him do it and he can't event resist...

What Would you do or say?

One particular session we tied hubby to a chair and I was blowing my Bull right next to him and suddenly had an idea to jack off my Bulls Cock into hubbys mouth.
I wasn't planned or arranged beforehand.
Hubby and I obviously talked about it afterwards and he said it was a very strange feeling but was open to doing it again.
One of my fantasies is to get him to lick a Black Mans cock and perhaps get a little sucking action while I am busy kissing my lover.

One particular session we tied hubby to a chair and I was blowing my Bull right next to him and suddenly had an idea to jack off my Bulls Cock into hubbys mouth.
Hubby and I obviously talked about it afterwards and he said it was a very strange feeling but was open to doing it again.
One of my fantasies is to get him to lick a Black Mans cock and perhaps get a little sucking action while I am busy kissing my lover.
My dream

This is my fat husband's dream! he would like to suck my bull's big cock while I kiss him

Hello yummy ladies...quick question have you ever played with a bull where hubby or bf is present...as you guys are getting it on, you notice hubby is super curious and stares constantly at your bulls package...you guys get to sucking and eventually fucking....then you notice that hubby sucks yours bulls cock, balls and ass at every opportunity he gets or he becomes so submissive that the bull makes him do it and he can't event resist...

What Would you do or say?
Hubby is totally bi and wouldn't flinch to take a cock in both holes .

Back