Hotwives......Ever Invite Your Bull to Family/Close Friend Event?

I have been to BBQ'S, birthday parties, even a babies baptism after party with a Latino couple. Superbowl parties, and I have actually been coming in after dinner as their dinner guests are leaving and was introduced to family members and family friends as they left for the night.

I was out having drinks with one hotwife without her hubby who didn't want to go but encouraged us to go hang out so we did and her college attending ******* ran into us. She introduced me as a coworker and let her know that "daddy knows" and she walked away with her friends.

Little did they all know what was going to happen once they were all gone!♠️

I have been to BBQ'S, birthday parties, even a babies baptism after party with a Latino couple. Superbowl parties, and I have actually been coming in after dinner as their dinner guests are leaving and was introduced to family members and family friends as they left for the night.

I was out having drinks with one hotwife without her hubby who didn't want to go but encouraged us to go hang out so we did and her college attending ******* ran into us. She introduced me as a coworker and let her know that "daddy knows" and she walked away with her friends.

Little did they all know what was going to happen once they were all gone!
LOL....."Daddy Knew" what was going to happen by staying home and supporting wifey and you attend the college reunion...he's no dummy . The friends also, knowing wifey from her college carousel days were likewise, will facebook her later to explore her realtionship dynamics.

LOL....."Daddy Knew" what was going to happen by staying home and supporting wifey and you attend the college reunion...he's no dummy . The friends also, knowing wifey from her college carousel days were likewise, will facebook her later to explore her realtionship dynamics.
It was her ******* and some of her girlfriend's. She seemed to accept what her mom said. I mean we were sitting at a table in the patio sidewalk area of a place having beers and her ******* ended up walking past. We were both conservatively dressed nice so I probably looked harmless. They didn't catch me looking at her and telling her how I was going to have her squirting and screaming into the pillow!😂🤣

Her other ******* who was in high school actually started dating a black boy and I told her "little does her ******* know where she is getting that craving for black boys from"! LOL

Back