Hotwifing

Aspiring2025

Male
From
UK
Hi, I'm hoping to find chat partners to reflect on Hotwifing so that I'll know what I want once my wife decides to "cross the line", which may still need some encouragement. Of course, should my wife "come round" completely (and she HAS undertaken the one and other tentative step in that direction). Thanks for reading me, best wishes, Martin (50). (Martina is 38 and we've been together for 5years now.)

Hi, I'm hoping to find chat partners to reflect on Hotwifing so that I'll know what I want once my wife decides to "cross the line", which may still need some encouragement. Of course, should my wife "come round" completely (and she HAS undertaken the one and other tentative step in that direction). Thanks for reading me, best wishes, Martin (50). (Martina is 38 and we've been together for 5years now.)
I would like to chat about that too if you want ot

Best of luck you sweeties.
Just give it time. ♥️♥️
Thanks. Indeed, I've been careful not to "push things" but have always been open to talk about my feelings and thoughts on the subject whenever she (or something) brought it up (or in focus, e.g. a storyline in a movie). Apart from that, I leave my wife to think things over and take her little steps forward if and when the mood and occsion prove right for her. - PS: Provided you are a wife newly turned Hotwife, feel free to start a chat with me. We way both be in a position to cast some light on the matter from each other's perspectives, which could then help us in our future pursuits.

Back