Hotwife who initiates as Alpha Female

AllenEthanM

Male
From
VT, US
A lot is written here about the Alpha Male BBC who dominates the white hotwife. I'm interested in hearing about an Alpha White Female who goes out and initiates with a BBC. Do these Alpha females exist, or is it just white hotwives who want to be subservient to an Alpha BBC? If you are that rare white Alfa female who has not only your white cuckold hubby, but also go on the prowl for a BBC to serve you, tell us about your experiences and how you got started.

If I want it, I go and get it.
When I work in London I frequent a bar for evening drinks and sometimes a meal there too. It's a good area for finding a guy or guys for some fun that night. If I see someone there I like then I go for them.
There have been a few times I've seen a black guy in that bar and gone for him and later invited him up to my hotel room.
Some guys are scared off by this, others seem to take it in their stride.
If I want fun, I get it.
If the bar fails then I go to a gay bar.

When I work in London I frequent a bar for evening drinks and sometimes a meal there too. It's a good area for finding a guy or guys for some fun that night. If I see someone there I like then I go for them.
There have been a few times I've seen a black guy in that bar and gone for him and later invited him up to my hotel room.
"If I want fun, I get it." Gotta love it. If guys are scared off, they were not worth pursuing. Being a hotwife is the essence of sexual freedom. I'm glad to hear someone exercises that freedom.

"If I want fun, I get it." Gotta love it. If guys are scared off, they were not worth pursuing. Being a hotwife is the essence of sexual freedom. I'm glad to hear someone exercises that freedom.
I'm single.
What guys seem to fail to realise is that I'm the one in charge, this is all on my terms.
I did have a memorable night with two guys I met in that bar however it did take a lot of convincing to get them up to my room!

Plenty of initiation has come from this side of things, its all a matter of deciding to go for what you want as opposed to hoping it comes your way.

That said, being "on the prowl" is pretty much reserved for sex parties and lifestyle events.

Of course, if the right fellow was at the gym, there might be some forward moves on my part.

But to answer your question, yes, alpha (take charge) women are out there - not all of us are pillow princesses.

A lot is written here about the Alpha Male BBC who dominates the white hotwife. I'm interested in hearing about an Alpha White Female who goes out and initiates with a BBC. Do these Alpha females exist, or is it just white hotwives who want to be subservient to an Alpha BBC? If you are that rare white Alfa female who has not only your white cuckold hubby, but also go on the prowl for a BBC to serve you, tell us about your experiences and how you got started.
If you consider an Alpha female someone that does everything to make sure that she wants BBC but holding a sign "I want BBC" or saying it out loud directly,i am absolutely one of them

I'm single.
What guys seem to fail to realise is that I'm the one in charge, this is all on my terms.
I did have a memorable night with two guys I met in that bar however it did take a lot of convincing to get them up to my room!
Sometimes men doesnt know how to react when we are the ones that are practically asking to be fucked and making the moves for it

Sometimes men doesnt know how to react when we are the ones that are practically asking to be fucked and making the moves for it
Yeah it’s not common lol so they probably think it’s a set up or hmmmm how many other guys has she done this too….is the 😻😻safe!? Is probably what they are thinking…just my humble opinion…carry on ladies

Yeah it’s not common lol so they probably think it’s a set up or hmmmm how many other guys has she done this too….is the 😻😻safe!? Is probably what they are thinking…just my humble opinion…carry on ladies
In that particular bar, I do tend to guys in there whenever I'm in London. Staying in a hotel for work isn't the most interesting of things so why not have a little fun?
I don't just come out with it and ask "do you want to come back to my room?" without some warmup first.
There's usually a lot of talking and flirting before I get to that.

The older I get, the more aggressive I seem to be. It gets frustrating to wait for the right circumstances so I just started going after it myself. Lol it’s been working!

If I want fun, I get it.
Hot.

The first time i met my current husband,he came to pick me at my hotel for dinner,and he didnt know how to react when we went first to my room to drop my luggage and in less than 20 seconds i was on my knees sucking him...i'm a woman that takes the control inmediately if i like a man to fuck

A hot-wife who initiates contact with a man or is on the prowl is not an Alpha female.
There are rules to being an Alpha male (You gotta earn your stripes!!!) & being an Alpha female it is not so much rule driven, so draw your own conclusions.
Alpha female is used in the context of dating (as per this generation) along with being career driven & confident in her abilities.
Also Alpha males , real bulls or real men (pick a race , color or creed ) do not serve women.
There can only be one (1) and it's not a shared position. (Hate to break it to everyone so publicly )🧸

I consider my Lady a Alpha Female
So when we look for a Bull she will not be submissive to him but still enjoys being slayed by him.
An Alpha will then earn his position in taming her which is something I've never seen and fear
As our Ideal Bull will be allowed to take charge of me ...Including using me
which she will allow .
The main theme for us is that an Alpha has to earn his way .

Back