Hotwife responsibility for her husband

this relationship all responsibility of marriage getting almost 80-90% on wife side,when your hubby giver sexual freedom, wife give more sexual pleasure to bull than husband,bull deserve more than husband,just make every aspect making hubby useless,

If you as wife truly love husband can you do following things feel or do for hubby.

1.what special things you do for hubby never do for any men
2.if you have date with other men at same time you hubby want go with you on road trip what your choose.
3.as wife you enjoy sexual life,but other side your hubby survive through chastity denial, sexual denial, emotional pain and physical pain,how you feel about that.
4.if both enter this lifestyle but after little time you hubby not feeling enjoy or he not seems like happy, you can possible Stop this lifestyle for hubby.
5.who is more important in your life sex(bull) or love(Hubby)
6.how you feel when you give best sexual pleasure for bull but you not give to your most loveing and care taking hubby.

I am not married but for example my boyfriend decides with whom I am going to have intimacy, he knows them, decides, is always present and participates
Marriage is most beautiful thing when you find truly loving partner,in marriage most important feeling physical love sexual intimacy wife enjoy with other men instead of own husband,that's why I know how wife feel for his husband.

i don't understand only 2 responses in two weeks. i thought they were great questions & look forward to the answers.
As female i know female not give this answer, because they don't care about husband that much after getting in this lifestyle,beacuse everything she enjoy with lovers not with with own husband,ishe just feel soft Conner for husband nothing more than that,

As female i know female not give this answer, because they don't care about husband that much after getting in this lifestyle,beacuse everything she enjoy with lovers not with with own husband,ishe just feel soft Conner for husband nothing more than that,
i agree, that could be part of the lack of participation.

this relationship all responsibility of marriage getting almost 80-90% on wife side,when your hubby giver sexual freedom, wife give more sexual pleasure to bull than husband,bull deserve more than husband,just make every aspect making hubby useless,

If you as wife truly love husband can you do following things feel or do for hubby.

1.what special things you do for hubby never do for any men
2.if you have date with other men at same time you hubby want go with you on road trip what your choose.
3.as wife you enjoy sexual life,but other side your hubby survive through chastity denial, sexual denial, emotional pain and physical pain,how you feel about that.
4.if both enter this lifestyle but after little time you hubby not feeling enjoy or he not seems like happy, you can possible Stop this lifestyle for hubby.
5.who is more important in your life sex(bull) or love(Hubby)
6.how you feel when you give best sexual pleasure for bull but you not give to your most loveing and care taking hubby.
Just found your question. It will take me a few days to give you answers to your questions. Since I am an arranger of play dates for ladies be they single (1), divorced (3), and Widowed (3). Will to say the answers will vary with their social status. We all live in a small (20,000) town / area. Reputations can be distroyed in seconds here.

Once dated a lady who cheated on me with a guy with the nick name knuckles. When I caught them in a bar he threatened bodily harm. I quietly advised him I worked with his wife who had six brothers two of whom I also worked with. The second time I caught her she was on a date with one of my cousins Who was also married.

Back