Hotwife rate the bbc

Is it possible that there is a failure to understand the many reasons for rating a cock, any cock any color. The primary one from my point of view would be how the proud owner uses it. Posting a photo for a reaction from this female point of view is nice but unable to truly rate it. Like a piece of candy it may be colorful, big or small. Then be tasteless or bad choice. There is a up side those Bi or Gay guys some complain try to lure cock photos will be delighted with the thread. I say thanks guys, still like to look at cocks but no rating.

Is it possible that there is a failure to understand the many reasons for rating a cock, any cock any color. The primary one from my point of view would be how the proud owner uses it. Posting a photo for a reaction from this female point of view is nice but unable to truly rate it. Like a piece of candy it may be colorful, big or small. Then be tasteless or bad choice. There is a up side those Bi or Gay guys some complain try to lure cock photos will be delighted with the thread. I say thanks guys, still like to look at cocks but no rating.
But still it feels good when we get a good rating.

It would Rate itself in my pussy

Attachments

• 20220508_011908.jpg
    20220508_011908.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • 20220508_011059.jpg
    20220508_011059.jpg
    475.2 KB · Views: 66
Back