Hotwife/Queen of Spades week.

IMHO, If you’re going to be in Jamaica during that week, secure your booking outside of the group. It’s already the middle of April and nothing has been posted here. As I said before, it’s unrealistic to expect support with short timespan notices.
Yeah nothing has been really set up but we are going Nov 12-18

We don’t believe we are attending this event but humear is the info

Hi Everyone,
For those of you that attended our first Colorful Fantasies/Queen of Spades week last year, we are bringing it back again> This year we have moved the week to September 23 - 28. The event will be 5 nights 6 days, but anyone who would like to stay the week can certainly do that as long as the availability is there.

The group trip is out on our website based on 5 nights. We do have a few single rooms out there to book for any of our single males or females looking to come and we can get more single rooms if we need them. If we need more single rooms I can add them. If you want more nights, book the 5 nights and then email me the nights you want to add. If you dont see a room category you want, email me and I'll see if we can get it added to our contract.

This year we will share the resort with Shades of Mocha , so it should be a fun week for Vanilla and Chocolate. We will once again have our spade tatoos for all of our ladies and we will host an early evening dress to impress coctail welcome party in the piano bar for the group, so everyone will have an opportunity to meet all the folks participating in the Queen of Spades event. We also intend to have some fun games going on around the pool to help break the ice for anyone who is new.

Our hope is to grow this group year after year. If you belong to any Queen of Spades FB groups, we can provide you with a graphic to post to the group to help us get the word out. We will also host a newbie seminar brunch on Sunday for anyone who is new to Hedo, new to the Lifestyle or new to Queen of Spades. This will allow you to meet with verterans, so you can ask questions in a comfortable envoironment. I'm also working on possibly setting up a day time play area for the group. I'll get back to you on this.

If you are getting this email and are booked on other trips this year, as I know some of you are, you can ignor it, but if you don't have any plans for September, join me for a fun filled, party your ass off week at the 2nd Annual Colorful Fantasies Queen of Spades event at Hedonism II.

Best Regards,

Char
Charlene Wert
Char Travel, LLC
Office: 215-321-4451 Ext 1
Cell: 215-802-9703
email: char@chartravel.com

We don’t believe we are attending this event but humear is the info

Hi Everyone,
For those of you that attended our first Colorful Fantasies/Queen of Spades week last year, we are bringing it back again> This year we have moved the week to September 23 - 28. The event will be 5 nights 6 days, but anyone who would like to stay the week can certainly do that as long as the availability is there.

The group trip is out on our website based on 5 nights. We do have a few single rooms out there to book for any of our single males or females looking to come and we can get more single rooms if we need them. If we need more single rooms I can add them. If you want more nights, book the 5 nights and then email me the nights you want to add. If you dont see a room category you want, email me and I'll see if we can get it added to our contract.

This year we will share the resort with Shades of Mocha , so it should be a fun week for Vanilla and Chocolate. We will once again have our spade tatoos for all of our ladies and we will host an early evening dress to impress coctail welcome party in the piano bar for the group, so everyone will have an opportunity to meet all the folks participating in the Queen of Spades event. We also intend to have some fun games going on around the pool to help break the ice for anyone who is new.

Our hope is to grow this group year after year. If you belong to any Queen of Spades FB groups, we can provide you with a graphic to post to the group to help us get the word out. We will also host a newbie seminar brunch on Sunday for anyone who is new to Hedo, new to the Lifestyle or new to Queen of Spades. This will allow you to meet with verterans, so you can ask questions in a comfortable envoironment. I'm also working on possibly setting up a day time play area for the group. I'll get back to you on this.

If you are getting this email and are booked on other trips this year, as I know some of you are, you can ignor it, but if you don't have any plans for September, join me for a fun filled, party your ass off week at the 2nd Annual Colorful Fantasies Queen of Spades event at Hedonism II.

Best Regards,

Char
Charlene Wert
Char Travel, LLC
Office: 215-321-4451 Ext 1
Cell: 215-802-9703
email: char@chartravel.com
I will watch for the next event Char. See you in November!

We have arranged for the first annual Queen of Spades week at Hedonism 2 resort in Negril Jamaica the week of July 30-August 6 2022.

For those of you that are not familiar with Jamaica, that week in Jamaica is referred to as “Dream Week”. This is a week long celebration where the locals celebrate Emancipation Day and Independence Day in Negril. The resort is known to attract a ton of locals this week. We have been going to Hedo this week for many, many years and this week has always been our favorite because of the amount of sweet chocolate men available.

So, for those of you interested in the Queen of Spades, Hotwife, Stag and Vixen, cuckold or Interracial Lifestyle this is your week to explore those fantasies.

We have many activities planned for this week including a meet and greet for all of the Queens to meet the lovely chocolate men that will be there, a pool party and play room for group fun.

This week is open to all men and women, whether married or single into this lifestyle or curious about this lifestyle.

We have arranged for a special rate for this week through Char Travel. In order to receive this special rate and be invited to the special events, you MUST contact Char Travel directly and use promo code “Queen of Spades. If you book directly with Hedo you will not get the special rate or the invite to the special events.

Rooms are going fast so we recommend you book ASAP.

You can contact Char Travel either by phone at 215-321-4451 ext.1 or email them at Char@chartravel.com
To be honest with you all, my wife and I have never been to Jamaica, but now that my wife has been fucked by the BBC, I really want to go on a holiday to Jamaica and watch these well-hung BBC fuck my wife, to be a unforgettable vacation

We just booked booked Nov 13-18, if any BBC want to join send me PM and I’ll give you the link to book. They have about 3-4 rooms that can allow 3 guys in a room to help save money so if you have a group of friends that are familiar in the Hotwife, stag-vixen, and swingers lifestyle reach out

unfortunately those dates don't work for us this year but excitingly we have booked to return to
Cap d'Agde for the first week in August

Last edited:
We have arranged for the first annual Queen of Spades week at Hedonism 2 resort in Negril Jamaica the week of July 30-August 6 2022.

For those of you that are not familiar with Jamaica, that week in Jamaica is referred to as “Dream Week”. This is a week long celebration where the locals celebrate Emancipation Day and Independence Day in Negril. The resort is known to attract a ton of locals this week. We have been going to Hedo this week for many, many years and this week has always been our favorite because of the amount of sweet chocolate men available.

So, for those of you interested in the Queen of Spades, Hotwife, Stag and Vixen, cuckold or Interracial Lifestyle this is your week to explore those fantasies.

We have many activities planned for this week including a meet and greet for all of the Queens to meet the lovely chocolate men that will be there, a pool party and play room for group fun.

This week is open to all men and women, whether married or single into this lifestyle or curious about this lifestyle.

We have arranged for a special rate for this week through Char Travel. In order to receive this special rate and be invited to the special events, you MUST contact Char Travel directly and use promo code “Queen of Spades. If you book directly with Hedo you will not get the special rate or the invite to the special events.

Rooms are going fast so we recommend you book ASAP.

You can contact Char Travel either by phone at 215-321-4451 ext.1 or email them at Char@chartravel.com
Do u have many bbc s going? We interested

Back