Hotwife/Queen of Spades week.

I’m glad it was a success - well done you for organising. I have been reading this thread with interest!
My hubby and I are planning to go to Hedo next year and this is the time we are looking at, the end of July/beginning of August. We are UK based and have been on the scene for a few years and have been to Cap D’Agde and plenty of clubs and events such as Black Man’s Fan Club in the UK.
Do you know which week you will be aiming for in 2023? I would be gutted to miss out on this party week if I book Hedo for the week before or after! If you know which week you are planning can you let me know?
I didn’t plan it I just help posting about it, but I know the travel agent is trying to work with splash mocha and Hedo at this moment to see the dates and prices and help get as many single BBC and couples to be part of the event. I’ll keep you guys informed about it as soon as I get the info

We have arranged for the first annual Queen of Spades week at Hedonism 2 resort in Negril Jamaica the week of July 30-August 6 2022.

For those of you that are not familiar with Jamaica, that week in Jamaica is referred to as “Dream Week”. This is a week long celebration where the locals celebrate Emancipation Day and Independence Day in Negril. The resort is known to attract a ton of locals this week. We have been going to Hedo this week for many, many years and this week has always been our favorite because of the amount of sweet chocolate men available.

So, for those of you interested in the Queen of Spades, Hotwife, Stag and Vixen, cuckold or Interracial Lifestyle this is your week to explore those fantasies.

We have many activities planned for this week including a meet and greet for all of the Queens to meet the lovely chocolate men that will be there, a pool party and play room for group fun.

This week is open to all men and women, whether married or single into this lifestyle or curious about this lifestyle.

We have arranged for a special rate for this week through Char Travel. In order to receive this special rate and be invited to the special events, you MUST contact Char Travel directly and use promo code “Queen of Spades. If you book directly with Hedo you will not get the special rate or the invite to the special events.

Rooms are going fast so we recommend you book ASAP.

You can contact Char Travel either by phone at 215-321-4451 ext.1 or email them at Char@chartravel.com
Hopefully next year

I guess it depends who you ask, in the case of Mexcpl1 the event went great. The group was small but you have Hedo that was a sold out event not for the Queen of Spades even but the lady’s didn’t have trouble finding what they where looking for. I do believe some guys had certain expectation if the women had her Queen of Spades Tattoos that they will F%^k them just because they are part of the group and it don’t work that way, lifestyle rules apply.

At this moment negotiations are taking places for the next event next year and this time should be a much better event because of the time allowed to plan the even, more people will colab to make it better and people will have more time to make payments into the event, Stay Posted for the next event next summer
I mean I cant blame the single men for having certain expectations especially after the entry fee they had to drop flying to Jamaica and paying a premium to stay hedonism II as a single male.

Don't get me wrong now I've heard about the wild and crazy stories in negril and hedonism II.

It sounded like a place where a young in shape black bull could do some serious damage.

I mean I cant blame the single men for having certain expectations especially after the entry fee they had to drop flying to Jamaica and paying a premium to stay hedonism II as a single male.

Don't get me wrong now I've heard about the wild and crazy stories in negril and hedonism II.

It sounded like a place where a young in shape black bull could do some serious damage.
I would have to disagree not because you pay for a trip to Hedo your going to be allowed to touch or play with anybody, the cost of the trip is for you to stay in all inclusive resort, all lifestyle rules apply and if you don’t have game you paying to go on the trip does not entitle you to anything.

I would have to disagree not because you pay for a trip to Hedo your going to be allowed to touch or play with anybody, the cost of the trip is for you to stay in all inclusive resort, all lifestyle rules apply and if you don’t have game you paying to go on the trip does not entitle you to anything.

Being capable of holding a conversation is one thing. But still needing game in a place where everybody is in the nude is ridiculous.

But I appreciate your feedback and input on how the event went

Being capable of holding a conversation is one thing. But still needing game in a place where everybody is in the nude is ridiculous.

But I appreciate your feedback and input on how the event went
Let me ask you a question have you been to Hedo or lifestyle events

So then you should know that not because your naked means that anything yes you still need to have game to interact not only with a female but with husbands
True but I tend to go to the action oriented play parties where couples are not looking to just watch or socialize. So a simple "do you want to play?" Is usually all that's needed.

But before the “ do you want to play” some form of interaction is required for many couples/people, but it seems like we are going of topic.

what I’m trying to say is not because you pay for a trip you’ll have access to touch or play with out invitation, if you get a lot of invitations of “do you want to play” then this conversation might be worthless

How much is the trip i wanna go
We have arranged for the first annual Queen of Spades week at Hedonism 2 resort in Negril Jamaica the week of July 30-August 6 2022.

For those of you that are not familiar with Jamaica, that week in Jamaica is referred to as “Dream Week”. This is a week long celebration where the locals celebrate Emancipation Day and Independence Day in Negril. The resort is known to attract a ton of locals this week. We have been going to Hedo this week for many, many years and this week has always been our favorite because of the amount of sweet chocolate men available.

So, for those of you interested in the Queen of Spades, Hotwife, Stag and Vixen, cuckold or Interracial Lifestyle this is your week to explore those fantasies.

We have many activities planned for this week including a meet and greet for all of the Queens to meet the lovely chocolate men that will be there, a pool party and play room for group fun.

This week is open to all men and women, whether married or single into this lifestyle or curious about this lifestyle.

We have arranged for a special rate for this week through Char Travel. In order to receive this special rate and be invited to the special events, you MUST contact Char Travel directly and use promo code “Queen of Spades. If you book directly with Hedo you will not get the special rate or the invite to the special events.

You can contact Char Travel either by phone at 215-321-4451 ext.1 or email them at Char@chartravel.com
o

Wish I had known about this

Back