Hotwife, QOS, Cuckoldress in Colorado?

JtheCuck

Couple
From
CO, US
Looking for my Queen so she can have her cake, and eat it to. Denver, Colorado area. Interested in cuckold, QOS, chastity, hotwife lifestyle. Very secure, emotionally, financially and I live a stress free life. Looking to find a partner in crime that wants to be spoiled in EVERY way imaginable...
PS: I am currently a single male looking for a female, not a couple or in a relationship. Can't seem to change that in my profile.

Last edited:
Hello, nice to meet someone here that's close to me. I live in Denver Green Valley Ranch out by the airport

Attachments

• 19171772_2_29_0_b35f3b84.jpg
    19171772_2_29_0_b35f3b84.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 19171772_2_30_0_44789f21.jpg
    19171772_2_30_0_44789f21.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 98
Looking for my Queen so she can have her cake, and eat it to. Denver, Colorado area. Interested in cuckold, QOS, chastity, hotwife lifestyle. Very secure, emotionally, financially and I live a stress free life. Looking to find a partner in crime that wants to be spoiled in EVERY way imaginable...
PS: I am currently a single male looking for a female, not a couple or in a relationship. Can't seem to change that in my profile.
Hi, I'm very interested

I am in Denver Colorado. Would you consider relocating to the land of paradise and mountains.? I would pay for everything of course. Can you tell me more about yourself? Pic's if you are comfortable would also help. :)

Are you a couple?
Not a couple. My wife passed over 2 years ago. Technically, I'm a widower. I am looking for a specific type of relationship as described in my profile. Would you be willing to chat/text over the phone? I will provide you my number and any info to prove I am real. BTY, you are very pretty!

Not a couple. My wife passed over 2 years ago. Technically, I'm a widower. I am looking for a specific type of relationship as described in my profile. Would you be willing to chat/text over the phone? I will provide you my number and any info to prove I am real. BTY, you are very pretty!
I haven't heard back from you?

Back