Hotwife path

Do we cuckolds need to end up on pussy denial so our hotwives can achieve the ultimate slut mode?? What do you think about it? Can we fuck them or that breaks the BBC ownership of the wives??

This is my wife...that way you can understand my troubles regarding to stop fucking her 😅 however I feel like if I don't she will never be the ultimate slut I know she can be....please share your thoughts ❤
Mmmmmmmmm smoking hot.

Do we cuckolds need to end up on pussy denial so our hotwives can achieve the ultimate slut mode?? What do you think about it? Can we fuck them or that breaks the BBC ownership of the wives??

This is my wife...that way you can understand my troubles regarding to stop fucking her 😅 however I feel like if I don't she will never be the ultimate slut I know she can be....please share your thoughts ❤
PM me.

I can understand your dilemma. It's really up to your wife as to whether pussy denial is your destiny. As a 'hotwife' she should be in control unless she relinquishes that to her bull. You may desire a different level of 'sluttiness' but she should always be comfortable with her behaviour.

I can understand your dilemma. It's really up to your wife as to whether pussy denial is your destiny. As a 'hotwife' she should be in control unless she relinquishes that to her bull. You may desire a different level of 'sluttiness' but she should always be comfortable with her behaviour.
I know that. The thing is that I don't know if I am holding her back because she stills fucks me from time to time

We experience this 'lifestyle' as a couple. not being able to 'fuck' my hotwife would be an impossibility for me as I love her well used - and she loves her BBC - so the experienced is mutual and shared. There is NOTHING that prohibits her from exploring and pushing the bounderies of her 'slutiness' to whatever extreme she'd like - as long as she brings that 'heat' back to me at some point.
I have trouble relating to husbands that don't fuck there wives, - no disrespect, as I am open to understanding most everything - it's just not for me.

I know that. The thing is that I don't know if I am holding her back because she stills fucks me from time to time
In that case I think the issue is really whether you want her to fuck you from time to time. If she's the hotwife then you're part of her lifestyle which luckily for you includes periods of intimacy that shows that she still sees you as an integral part of her life. If you don't want her to fuck then refuse. Once spurned she'll soon decide on what she wants to do next and you might not like it.

We experience this 'lifestyle' as a couple. not being able to 'fuck' my hotwife would be an impossibility for me as I love her well used - and she loves her BBC - so the experienced is mutual and shared. There is NOTHING that prohibits her from exploring and pushing the bounderies of her 'slutiness' to whatever extreme she'd like - as long as she brings that 'heat' back to me at some point.
I have trouble relating to husbands that don't fuck there wives, - no disrespect, as I am open to understanding most everything - it's just not for me.
Exactly!!

Well said.

Back