Hotwife looking for her first BBC

This is true. I will never hook up with a wife who is doing it for her husband.. i have zero interest in what the husband wants or needs, this is all about me and the wife. If she wants it, its a lot more fun
When we met our first BBC for a ******* he asked my husband to leave the table so he could talk to me alone. First thing he asked me was if I was doing this for my husband. He told me that if I was doing it just for my husband he wasn't interested in fucking me.

When we met our first BBC for a ******* he asked my husband to leave the table so he could talk to me alone. First thing he asked me was if I was doing this for my husband. He told me that if I was doing it just for my husband he wasn't interested in fucking me.
Thanks- my wife is super nervous but it is soemthing we both want. Just need to find the right BBC- she is super selective and wants her first experience to be amazing.

Thanks- my wife is super nervous but it is soemthing we both want. Just need to find the right BBC- she is super selective and wants her first experience to be amazing.
You and your wife are on exactly on the same path that Pam and I traveled! Once she warmed up to discussing even a remote possibility of anything happening, we would eye a potential interesting black guy and either of us would give a yea or a nay! It was all a game we played! This went on for almost eight years before things happened however! We have already posted in detail about and how it happened, suffice to say it all came together by being in the right place with the right guy at the right time! In fact, when the right guy came along, when those three things came together Pam took control and bought my fantasy to its ultimate conclusion!
P.S. I never ever thought for a second that my fantasy of seeing a black guy put it to a white girl would ever happen, lesser still did I ever think that when it would happen the the white girl on the receiving end of that BBC would be none other than my beautiful wife!

Back