Hotwife looking for a new bull

love2cum420

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IN, US
Hi, I am looking for someone that is respectful, and clean, dark, fit, handsome with good stamina. Must be bigger than my husband at 9 inches. I am looking for someone that will help me come out of my shell and tap into my slutty side. I have been swinging for 8 years so I am not new to the lifestyle. I like to be controlled and told what to do. I am petite, long brown hair, green eyes. 31 years old. I live in Indiana. just so you know I only play with my husband present until we are comfortable with one on one visits. NO EXCEPTIONS. So if you are interested hit me up and we can chat to get to know one another better. here are a few pics hope you like

Sincerely,
A Slutty HotWife

Attachments

• 9d3fa9fd-16ea-4bbf-99f2-d5c5a01355a5.png
    9d3fa9fd-16ea-4bbf-99f2-d5c5a01355a5.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 223
  • full.jpg
    full.jpg
    485.6 KB · Views: 241
Hi, I am looking for someone that is respectful, and clean, dark, fit, handsome with good stamina. Must be bigger than my husband at 9 inches. I am looking for someone that will help me come out of my shell and tap into my slutty side. I have been swinging for 8 years so I am not new to the lifestyle. I like to be controlled and told what to do. I am petite, long brown hair, green eyes. 31 years old. I live in Indiana. just so you know I only play with my husband present until we are comfortable with one on one visits. NO EXCEPTIONS. So if you are interested hit me up and we can chat to get to know one another better. here are a few pics hope you like

Sincerely,
A Slutty HotWife

Im well endowed black male very oral and I would love the opportunity to get together with you f*** you in front of your husband. Here's some pictures and I hope you like what you see

Attachments

• 20180202_222443.jpg
    20180202_222443.jpg
    538.7 KB · Views: 210
  • 20180202_222227.jpg
    20180202_222227.jpg
    535.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 20170525_074625.jpg
    20170525_074625.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 73

Sincerely,
A Slutty HotWife
Im south bend hit me up
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

Back