Hotwife in Las Vegas

CAMistress

Female
Real Person
From
NY, US
Hi, I’m K, I’m a 36 year old cuckoldress living in Las Vegas. I’m in a loving and happy marriage with my husband / cuck and have been in the lifestyle for a few years, so I do have a good sense of what I like / don’t like.

I’m 5’8 and attractive with large breasts. Im probably best described as a switch sexually.

My cuck and I have an FLR relationship which gives me a lot of opportunities to enjoy being dominant / in charge and so I’m seeking a bull who’ll allow me to enjoy more of my submissive self.

An ideal bull would be taller than me (but this isn’t essential), have a nice smile, and sexually enjoy taking charge. When it comes to my submissive side, I’d call myself a ‘primal submissive’ which means I like a guy who takes charge in a physical manner by putting me into the positions he wants, making me feel desired, commanding me to suck his dick, some spanking and hair pulling. Although I enjoy BDSM with my cuck, I’m less into BDSM when I’m submitting, as it’s coming from more of a ‘primal / being taken place’.

I am a size queen and really only want dicks of 8” and above. I’ll be honest, I once had a date with a bull of 7” and I cut our date short as it’s just not the same for me when guys are the same size as my cuck. You should be non-jealous and enjoy sharing me with other guys MFM etc).

In terms of my expectations of including my cuck, I’ve listed below what I consider essential and bonus items:

- enjoy the hotwife lifestyle and want to text my cuck pics and videos of us together : this is essential
- like to be an exhibitionist and want my cuck in the room with us at least some times : not essential but you have to be spectacular to offset this
- like to dominate my cuck and instruct him on things to dress me in for our date or instruct him to get my pussy ready with his mouth before we have sex etc : big bonus
- like to dominate my cuck and have him suck your dick etc : bonus
- want to help me discipline my cuck, dress him as a sissy and take his ass : bonus

In addition to being a wife, I’m also a mom and working professional so my time is limited but I’d really like to meet a bull I can see weekly. In an ideal world this would be a relationship that would be ongoing and would include connection and friendship in addition to great sex.

I am open to guys who are new to the lifestyle in addition to guys who have been in the lifestyle for a while. If you’re interested please message and let me know why we might be a good match and what you enjoy about the lifestyle.

Thanks 😘

Back