Hotwife gave me her number on the side? What’s this mean?

318YoungBull

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
LA, US
So one morning I got called over to my regular hotwife couple, as were fucking her, her guy/husband automatically slows down stops and gets off her and lays down.

Me and her continue fucking a bit, she looks over to him laying down to see why he stopped then gets off me to go to him. I eat her pussy a little and give a few more strokes when she finally stops. Now I’m just standing there trying to what’s going on..

So I finally get dressed as I see they’ve stopped so I don’t want to keep going cause it has gotten a little weird, so she asks him to walk me out as he done before but he doesn’t and was telling her to leave him alone as he was sleeping/laying there and continues to sleep. So she ends up walking me out the house but before I leave she asked for my phone and puts her number in my phone and tells me not to call her just save/text the number...

I’m kinda confused cause this is all the first time this has happened, so can anyone tell me what’s up with this? I’ve been hooking up with them/fucking her about a year now

Last edited:
After all this time tho? I’ve been hooking up with them/fucking her for a year now lol
Oh ok thought it was the first time for couple. I dunno about that then I wouldn't sweat it ....couples go through ******* and will just have discussions amongst themselves about it. Probably has nothing to do with you personally.... I would just send her a text and see what's the problem is. Doesn't hurt to ask

Head scratcher. Could be something they discussed and she didn’t listen? Idk just wait for her call
She gave me her number to save/ text no reply yet. Idk what that was about, the rubber did break but I always pull out from her maybe
Oh ok thought it was the first time for couple. I dunno about that then I wouldn't sweat it ....couples go through ******* and will just have discussions amongst themselves about it. Probably has nothing to do with you personally.... I would just send her a text and see what's the problem is. Doesn't hurt to ask
yeah I sent her a question mark, no reply yet tho.

So one morning I got called over to my regular hotwife couple, as were fucking her, her guy/husband automatically slows down stops and gets off her and lays down.

Me and her continue fucking a bit, she looks over to him laying down to see why he stopped then gets off me to go to him. I eat her pussy a little and give a few more strokes when she finally stops. Now I’m just standing there trying to what’s going on..

So I finally get dressed as I see they’ve stopped so I don’t want to keep going cause it has gotten a little weird, so she asks him to walk me out as he done before but he doesn’t and was telling her to leave him alone as he was sleeping/laying there and continues to sleep. So she ends up walking me out the house but before I leave she asked for my phone and puts her number in my phone and tells me not to call her just save/text the number...

I’m kinda confused cause this is all the first time this has happened, so can anyone tell me what’s up with this? I’ve been hooking up with them/fucking her about a year now
Probably having some kind of fight or issue in marriage that has nothing to do with you. I wouldn't text her or deal with them till they get their drama worked out.

There are a few responses here that I agree with but more than likely they had some internal issues that had nothing to do with you and yet they still wanted to have fun with you... Or at least SHE wanted to have fun with you.

I've spent time with PLENTY couples and they all go through real life ******* outside of this Lifestyle.

By the way, she slid you the digits on the way out so that means regardless of what those two figure out... SHE still wants to see you at some point in the future. So for now I agree with @Kristimilf ... you should just sit back lay low and let her contact you.

She is obviously interested and wants to continue to see you. If you sent her a text already just wait for her to get back to you.

A couple I was with a few times separated and I am still in contact with wife.

Back