Hotwife for Experienced Bulls on the East Coast

Lhotwifecpl

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Let us start out by saying we hope everyone is staying safe and healthy in these crazy times we are living in. That being said it seems things are slowly starting to open up and the world must go on! We are looking to reconnect and meet with Mature Experienced BBC Bull/Bulls for real time meetings and training sessions. Our careers allow us to both travel frequently with our work although due to the current virus situation we have been working from home. Once this situation is all cleared up The Mrs. will be traveling up and down the east coast again so Please feel free to reach out and ask about your location. We are only interested in real time meetings so please respect that. If interested please send a private message and state your location. Thanks for taking the time to read our post. Stay safe! L&g

Let us start out by saying we hope everyone is staying safe and healthy in these crazy times we are living in. That being said it seems things are slowly starting to open up and the world must go on! We are looking to reconnect and meet with Mature Experienced BBC Bull/Bulls for real time meetings and training sessions. Our careers allow us to both travel frequently with our work although due to the current virus situation we have been working from home. Once this situation is all cleared up The Mrs. will be traveling up and down the east coast again so Please feel free to reach out and ask about your location. We are only interested in real time meetings so please respect that. If interested please send a private message and state your location. Thanks for taking the time to read our post. Stay safe! L&g

Good luck L&g, hope you are staying safe and just enjoying time with each other.
If you travel to NJ or NYC, let me know, I am in a group with multiple couples and hung men, we can arrange something for you if we have advance notice.

I’m in Tampa. Still not playing as of now due to the Corona virus, but may start again depending on the situation. Hopefully this will end soon.

Back