Hotwife/Cuck friendly bars?

Is Whiskey Joe's still the best bbc bar in Tampa? Any other good suggestions? Especially a bit further north in Tampa. We are in Lutz at the moment. The place looks fun. Just had a couple of beers here. Kinda early so it just seems like a normal bar. I’m sure it livens up a lot but is this really the spot I want to bring my woman in hopes that we will have plenty of bbc’s to hit on her ?

I remember when the blue martini was at the millennia mall. I didn't know that the blue martini or bar Louie were swinger bars.
Yes the blue Martini was the place to go if you were looking to hook up with a black guy. My husband and I would go there and I would have at least 3 sexy black guys hitting on me as soon as we walked through the door. I even got hit on by the black bass player in the band

We are in a suburb of Dallas and would love to find a bar where the wife can flirt and have fun without going to the sex clubs. We used to go to Sans Souci, Outer Limits, etc. but they are all closed. Any suggestions for fun places to go for a ******* and let her flirt? We are a more mature couple. G & J
We did San Souci years ago. Fun place. None of those are open any more right ?

I haven't been there in awhile but I hear it's a good spot. Try South Tampa area...tons of bars and restaurants not a LOT of black guys but enough. I frequent the area often and have great success picking up hot white women. Especially older ones.

Back