Hottwife09 aka Amber Heart

Hey everyone, I'm super new here, only made this account to discuss this topic lol I also noticed about a week ago that most of her social media is gone. I felt like I was watching it as it happened because one day her facebook was up and the next it was gone. Her old tumblr appears to be still up though. I was going to just give up for a few months but decided to search "hottwife09 twitter" on google and it appears she/who knows created a new one but called hottwifeO9 but other than an intro there's nothing there lol would love to hear if anyone else knows anything. I hope shes alright, I really miss her!

Last edited:
does anyone have all her videos from manyvids and onlyfans that they'd like to share? we need to keep her alive on the internet as she is a true bbc slut who will be back.

does anyone have all her videos from manyvids and onlyfans that they'd like to share? we need to keep her alive on the internet as she is a true bbc slut who will be back.
What!? IF she's taking her stuff down. Why would you post her stuff (which you don't own)? SMH

Back