Hotlanta Divorced 46F

Hello bella you are a very beautiful and gorgeous and sexy woman and I admire that a lot. I would be very honored to link up with you and give you that experience baby. I been in this lifestyle for 15 years now and I enjoy it. So if you interested pvt message me let's talk and I live in Asheville NC.
Mmm yummy 😋..beautiful chocolate 😉

Signed up yesterday but wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I'm Bella 45 from Georgia. I've been divorced since my late 20s and doing living a life based on what makes me happy!

I find myself here because I was encouraged by a friend to help explore this part of my sexual life more. Hoping to make new friends and have some fun!

**Just realized my title is wrong, nails aren't a girl's best friend on a phone keyboard! 😠

View attachment 5811168
Clearly, you need more action!

Signed up yesterday but wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I'm Bella 45 from Georgia. I've been divorced since my late 20s and doing living a life based on what makes me happy!

I find myself here because I was encouraged by a friend to help explore this part of my sexual life more. Hoping to make new friends and have some fun!

**Just realized my title is wrong, nails aren't a girl's best friend on a phone keyboard! 😠

View attachment 5811168
Nice pic

**Just realized my title is wrong, nails aren't a girl's best friend on a phone keyboard! 😠Flawless Beauty

View attachment 5811168
welcome to the site

Back