HOTEL ROOM FUN

What do you do when your wife tells you her BF is in town for a night? Quickly reserve her favorite hotel room and gather her toys and lingerie. Head to the hotel, setup the room how she likes, take down the bed, spray her favorite scent, lay out which outfit you think she should wear for him. Drop the keys off at her office on the way home and wait to hear how it’s going. Hope all night she is getting everything she wants and will bring you some desert later....

On the waiting portion of that story now.

This party is just getting started...and it looks like it will be amazing for this lucky BBC slut. So sexy and just lets my mind wander at the fun she had after this pic.

I'm hoping to be able to post on this thread one day soon
You will. ...and then oh, oh my god you'll be totally enthused and captive to seeing her fucked like you only wish you could. But, yo see her joy...and hear her moan, then scream in absolute , sheer joy. ...******* ... will addict you both

Ohhhh man, this shot is sooooo fucking HOT! Just look at her amazing ass and seeing her delicious white pussy filled with BBC...then in my mind imaging her riding back and forth, bouncing up and down (which also means those fantastic tits of hers will be bouncing and swinging around)...simply amazing. Like I said, sooo fucking HOT and just can't get enough of this lovely white slut's lust for BBC. LOVE IT!

Ohhhh man, this shot is sooooo fucking HOT! Just look at her amazing ass and seeing her delicious white pussy filled with BBC...then in my mind imaging her riding back and forth, bouncing up and down (which also means those fantastic tits of hers will be bouncing and swinging around)...simply amazing. Like I said, sooo fucking HOT and just can't get enough of this lovely white slut's lust for BBC. LOVE IT!

You can tell what a great fucking whore she is just by the way she's riding that big black cock!

Back