HOTEL ROOM FUN

My wife just spent two days with an old bull friend from many years ago (actually her first as an active hotwife). She was at a work conference 2000km from home and he flew 2000km just to meet up with her. They checked into the hotel as a married couple with him using my name etc. they went out, lunched, poolside drinks, conference dinners as a married couple. She knew nobody there, so no one was any wiser.

He sent me this text an hour after after they checked into their room. I knew they were going to have a lot of sex over the 2 days after not seeing each other for 4 or so years, but knowing they'd be out in public, holding hands, cuddling, shopping etc. and talking to other couples as a couple, really turned me on... the fear of them bumping into someone she knew really got my ******* rushing. Fare to say my cock has been rubbed red raw and sore for a few days.

Attachments

• 27721505.jpg
    27721505.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 415
  • missed_her.jpg
    missed_her.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 290
My wife just spent two days with an old bull friend from many years ago (actually her first as an active hotwife). She was at a work conference 2000km from home and he flew 2000km just to meet up with her. They checked into the hotel as a married couple with him using my name etc. they went out, lunched, poolside drinks, conference dinners as a married couple. She knew nobody there, so no one was any wiser.

He sent me this text an hour after after they checked into their room. I knew they were going to have a lot of sex over the 2 days after not seeing each other for 4 or so years, but knowing they'd be out in public, holding hands, cuddling, shopping etc. and talking to other couples as a couple, really turned me on... the fear of them bumping into someone she knew really got my ******* rushing. Fare to say my cock has been rubbed red raw and sore for a few days.
lucky !!

I fucking love, love, having sex in a motel room. The cheap and sleazier the better. Something about knowing that people walking by or in adjacent rooms can listen in on my business drives me wild. Entices me to not hold back at all... to whine and moan loudly to my heart's content. Anyone in earshot def walks away saying that they just auditorily witnessed the definition of a screamer.

Back