Hot wifes who have bulls with out husband's knowledge

It’s actually true. It’s called alienation of spousal affection and 12 states allow the aggrieved spouse to sue the extramarital person for damages up to the tune of full alimony and other damages
I meant it more in the way that the defense would be almost exactly the same but opposite.. it’s more for lawyers to make money than anything else. Sounds that way anyway, what do I know ;-)

I suppose cheating adds passion to fucking. But never ends well for anyone. Too much emotional devastation. Better to let hubby know the truth... that you want men other than him. He can choose to accept it, and have an open relationship. Be a cuck, and participate. Or leave for greener pastures.

Yeah I just would not want that hassle or looking over my shoulder. If the husband is not aware I want nothing to do with that. When I first started out I didn't care.. But it's more exciting now
Also, if you're messing with a married white woman, some aggrieved husbands might get violent. This is America where everyone is armed to the teeth. Not too long ago, that kind of behavior could get Black men lynched, and the killers would get a pat on the back.

Also, if you're messing with a married white woman, some aggrieved husbands might get violent. This is America where everyone is armed to the teeth. Not too long ago, that kind of behavior could get Black men lynched, and the killers would get a pat on the back.
It could also get a white guy shot and the husband would claim you were a burgerler

Alienation of affection laws will not get you money from the person your spouse cheats with, they have no obligation. it might get you out of Alimony payments, they are almost always used by a wife against her husband as a reason for divorce in states that don't have no fault divorce and to demand Alimony and place blame, it can go both ways but almost 95% of the time brought by the wife against her husband. There doesn't even have to be a affair or cheating can be simply withholding sex.

Back