Hot wife show your number how many bbc take till now.?

My wife says she has no way to count how many since I got her a date with a 29 yr. Old black stud for her 50th birthday. By the time she was 51 she was black only and when she was 54 she moved in with one of her black lovers for 29 months. That was over 800 days and she says there no more than a half dozen days she didn’t get at least 1 black cock. She said the guy liked to share her too and she said she was pimped, swapped for tickets to football/basketball games. She said she was used to payoff his gambling debts and loaned to friends for special occasions. She said that she would do it again in a heartbeat.

My wife says she has no way to count how many since I got her a date with a 29 yr. Old black stud for her 50th birthday. By the time she was 51 she was black only and when she was 54 she moved in with one of her black lovers for 29 months. That was over 800 days and she says there no more than a half dozen days she didn’t get at least 1 black cock. She said the guy liked to share her too and she said she was pimped, swapped for tickets to football/basketball games. She said she was used to payoff his gambling debts and loaned to friends for special occasions. She said that she would do it again in a heartbeat.
Wow !!!

That's Sooo Hot Love It My Dear. I AM Getting turned on with the thought of me helping you with those eight. Love your cute Sexy profile pic Your really pretty Thanks Barbie

Wow that's amazing.!.

Back