Hot wife looking for BBC tomorrow. Wants it bad St Louis.

She's hooking up with G man this Friday.. She's for real and super hot!!! She's been loving the attention.
Thanks out of town T.
Well, I hope that happens. You telling us "she's for real" does not mean anything.
If you are easily offended by someone asking you to verify, then this LS might be too much for you.
Its really disappointing how some users on here can act and behave like such "snowflakes"
let's just be clear. This site provides a way to verify, so that "real people" can show they are real.
anyone can create a profile, post photos and claim anything.
I hope that @Geeman72 is meeting up with you. Since he is tagged now on this message, we will see what he says about your veracity and trustworthiness.

Mr Teacher , I was not offended by your remark like you replied. Matter of fact your last , reply you are being very mean.
Calling me names, Snowflake. It is not easy getting my wife of 25 years to sleep with a stranger. We have done this before,
white guy big dick. Reason why I want this to happen. I got so my pussy off my wife, the following week. She was supercharged all week..
Actually asked me to eat her pussy. Mr Teacher. We will get verified soon.

Back