HOT WIFE in the Making (hopefully)

My wife and I have swung at swing clubs. Hopefully, I can convince her to cuckhold me at the end of pandemic. This is from a photoshoot she did for my birthday last year.

What do you guys think of her?
She's very attractive, she is into swinging (so I would assume having sex with other males is not a problem with her). it doesn't seem like a huge stretch to get her into cuckolding you. Not guaranteed, but your path is shorter than most.

She's very attractive, she is into swinging (so I would assume having sex with other males is not a problem with her). it doesn't seem like a huge stretch to get her into cuckolding you. Not guaranteed, but your path is shorter than most.
I’m in total agreement with you my brother. He will definitely get her to cuck him. Let’s call it a female led relationship.

My wife and I have swung at swing clubs. Hopefully, I can convince her to cuckhold me at the end of pandemic. This is from a photoshoot she did for my birthday last year.

What do you guys think of her?
She's A Beautiful Sexy Perfect Goddess!!! I'd love to fuck her with my Big Italian /Black Alpha Bull Cock and fill her up deep with all my cumloads all night long while you watch from the corner.

Back