Hot lil blonde

KIMBERLI

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
US
... in Louisville and southern Indiana
I am currently searching for a few "friends" for a play date. I am safe, clean, and very DISCRETE..I am a sexy, young, petite lil blonde with an insatiable appetite for black cock. I am always at my best and always dress the part; heels, nails, make up, naughty outfits, etc. I know exactly what is expected of me, and dont play games. I know my purpose is to serve and worship black cock. I have three hungry and eager holes awaiting your attention.

Attachments

• IMG_9706.JPG
    IMG_9706.JPG
    667.2 KB · Views: 759
I am currently searching for a few "friends" for a play date. I am safe, clean, and very DISCRETE..I am a sexy, young, petite lil blonde with an insatiable appetite for black cock. I am always at my best and always dress the part; heels, nails, make up, naughty outfits, etc. I know exactly what is expected of me, and dont play games. I know my purpose is to serve and worship black cock. I have three hungry and eager holes awaiting your attention.
U travel?

Utterly perfect.

Perfectly said.

Best description I’ve ever read.

Fuck me.

very good girl

Like she was designed in a lab just for me.

I live in Indianapolis and would love to fill your holes with my hard thick black dick!!

Back