HOT IR CARTOONS

This pic should be deleted. ******* isn't funny at all. And seeing as how there are many black on white rapes every year as compared to virtually no white on black rapes, I think the narrative needs to always be CONSENTUAL sex btw black and white.
Sean, I just looked at the pics you claim to be "*******" pics, and honestly don't see where any of them are pictures of a black man ******* a white girl or even mention *******. Plus, these are cartoons ... don't you think you may be a bit over sensitive to the captions? Plus, there have been several threads specifically on staging "fantasy rapes" here, and I've been one of the primary ones to discourage that, so although I think you're over-reacting, I certainly share your concern with the topic.
If you feel offended, however, you can always Report the pic and let the administrators decide, and I won't be the least bit offended by it. But with some of the radical topics discussed on this website (owning, breeding, castration, etc) I really do think you're just over reacting to a cartoon.
Have a nice day ... Mac

Sean, I just looked at the pics you claim to be "*******" pics, and honestly don't see where any of them are pictures of a black man ******* a white girl or even mention *******. Plus, these are cartoons ... don't you think you may be a bit over sensitive to the captions? Plus, there have been several threads specifically on staging "fantasy rapes" here, and I've been one of the primary ones to discourage that, so although I think you're over-reacting, I certainly share your concern with the topic.
If you feel offended, however, you can always Report the pic and let the administrators decide, and I won't be the least bit offended by it. But with some of the radical topics discussed on this website (owning, breeding, castration, etc) I really do think you're just over reacting to a cartoon.
Have a nice day ... Mac
perhaps

bbbb.jpg

r-6uznn17k.jpg

Attachments

• r-6xhzagap.jpg
    r-6xhzagap.jpg
    556.9 KB · Views: 79
  • r-9zhx1qg9.jpg
    r-9zhx1qg9.jpg
    513.7 KB · Views: 69
  • r-11hhtcyb.jpg