Hot delhi couples here

I am a longtime lurker of this forum, finally found someone who is willing to experiment as well, we are hot and good looking couple both are 30, looking for like minded couple based out of Delhi to start with exhibition, we are up for partying too.

We are seeking a couple already in this lifestyle to get comfortable first as we are not pros. We are open to share pictures on telegram but not here somehow we don't feel safe here but yeah may be one day.

A special Note to all other bulls who are not Black.

I understand guys you are way excited to screw someone's partner infront of them but trust me, it doesn't work that way no matter how big your cock is and how dark your Complexion is we will be getting the high from someone who is originally Afrcian, it's not about sex it's about a kink. So yeah please don't even try your luck.

I am a longtime lurker of this forum, finally found someone who is willing to experiment as well, we are hot and good looking couple both are 30, looking for like minded couple based out of Delhi to start with exhibition, we are up for partying too.

We are seeking a couple already in this lifestyle to get comfortable first as we are not pros. We are open to share pictures on telegram but not here somehow we don't feel safe here but yeah may be one day.

A special Note to all other bulls who are not Black.

I understand guys you are way excited to screw someone's partner infront of them but trust me, it doesn't work that way no matter how big your cock is and how dark your Complexion is we will be getting the high from someone who is originally Afrcian, it's not about sex it's about a kink. So yeah please don't even try your luck.
Text me telegram @uyeib

Back