Horny wife

Kingsonx

Male
From
Canada
My wife and I went to a night club. We were drinking having a good time ..One of her favorite song was playing..She’ start dancing..I’m not a good dancer, so I stay at the bar while she went dancing on the dance floor alone..She’s didn’t stay alone that long. A black Guy came from no where and start flirting and dancing with her..She look at be to be sure that everything was ok with me. I gave her the ok sign with my head. I was so jealous and turn on at the same time. Incredible feeling. She was *******, they were dancing, he was grinding on her touching her ass and tits. My dick was so hard. After the night we all took a cab, we were 3 in the backsit and my wife in the middle. My wife was so horny she star kissing me and I told the other guy go ahead..it’s a free buffet ! He started to rub her pussy.. He say oh she so wet..My wife pull out our dick out of our pants and gave us handjob in the backsit of the cab..Jerkin off..So hot and so good ..We came in her mouth .She was horny. All that time the driver was watching us but didn’t say a word.

My wife and I went to a night club. We were drinking having a good time ..One of her favorite song was playing..She’ start dancing..I’m not a good dancer, so I stay at the bar while she went dancing on the dance floor alone..She’s didn’t stay alone that long. A black Guy came from no where and start flirting and dancing with her..She look at be to be sure that everything was ok with me. I gave her the ok sign with my head. I was so jealous and turn on at the same time. Incredible feeling. She was *******, they were dancing, he was grinding on her touching her ass and tits. My dick was so hard. After the night we all took a cab, we were 3 in the backsit and my wife in the middle. My wife was so horny she star kissing me and I told the other guy go ahead..it’s a free buffet ! He started to rub her pussy.. He say oh she so wet..My wife pull out our dick out of our pants and gave us handjob in the backsit of the cab..Jerkin off..So hot and so good ..We came in her mouth .She was horny. All that time the driver was watching us but didn’t say a word.
Good nasty girl

Back