Honest Question About BLM.

MacNfragile...🤣🤣🤣.
Lovin' It👍🏽😉👍🏽.
Bruh like idk what's this man's problem is ..the boy act like his diddy party got bust ...

It's crazy to me ...you could be anybody you want in the internet .anybody ...you choose to be fake ..lmfao look at him ...he switch the picture up .try acting tough lmfao😆 ...I'm just sitting here feeding him quarters while he plays himself 🤣🤣🤣

Bruh like idk what's this man's problem is ..the boy act like his diddy party got bust ...

It's crazy to me ...you could be anybody you want in the internet .anybody ...you choose to be fake ..lmfao look at him ...he switch the picture up .try acting tough lmfao😆 ...I'm just sitting here feeding him quarters while he plays himself 🤣🤣🤣
MouthNfags...🤣
IMG_20240504_161925_523.gif

You a fucking liberal ..we know you guy promote hatred on the Jewish in the name of radical Islam..we see on the news how people like you think and how the intolerance left is never wrong
And you, my fellow thread contributor are so frik'n wrong as wrong as wrong can be. I think the only thing I've said negative regarding Israel is that they need to quit picking fights and then asking the USA to fund & even fight them. If they're not going to take the USA advice, then we shouldn't be giving them billions of our $$ to fight their wars. Israel is a nato partner, they'll get US backing when they need it for sure.
Now show me where you got that idea that I promote hatred on the Jewish in the name of radical Islam.
And you say you SEE ON THE NEWS how "people like me" think ... LOL OK, Eistein, fire away, tell me how I think. Can't wait for this one ... the more you talk the more readers realize you don't know "******* from shinola", P-A-R-T-N-E-R!

And you say you SEE ON THE NEWS how "people like me" think ... LOL OK, Eistein, [SIC] fire away, tell me how I think.
If you're going to make feeble attempts at insulting other people's intelligence, I'd recommend you learn to spell your insults. Otherwise...the more you talk the more readers realize you don't know "******* from shinola", S-O-G-G-Y--C-R-A-C-K-E-R!

Better yet instead of your insults: The topic is 'honest-question about blm' ... if you have something to add to THAT, add it, otherwise start your own thread

Back