Honest opinion, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please give me your honest opinion....I have been trying to meet a nice BBC in the area or at least within a reasonable distance. Yet I have had no luck or have been stood up. Is it that I am unattractive, overweight, or what? I really want to know.
WOW IM NOT A BBC , but dam you are Beautiful, sexy and just down right incredible wow ? hubby here

Its all about right place right time, trust me it has nothing to do with you.
Im sure we could have several sessions pf pleasure if i were closer or if you are ever in Houston area

Please give me your honest opinion....I have been trying to meet a nice BBC in the area or at least within a reasonable distance. Yet I have had no luck or have been stood up. Is it that I am unattractive, overweight, or what? I really want to know.
you are perfect
come visit me in Egypt
i give you the fuck of your life

Now why do women love putting men in this kind of situation? Married 20+ years, here, and my wife does that every now and then. So, she puts on her college cheerleading outfit (she's had 2 ******* by the way) looks at herself in the mirror, then back at me, and then asks "Honey, does this make me look fat?" .... now, what's a guy suppose to say to THAT? LOL I certainly wouldn't get naked and ask a bunch of ladies if my PENIS was small. I love stand up comedy, but I prefer them laughing at my jokes, not AT ME.

Denita, its not as easy as it sounds to "hook up". If you're going where there are black males hanging out, wear some nice BBC jewelry (earrings, necklaces, ankle chains etc) some eye contact with a big smile. Not only does it put out the message, but for the males who recognize them, creates a good discussion point. Or, you can simply approach the males, but, its better when the males approach you ... just help them out.
words_GoodLuck2.jpg

Last edited:
I think you're very cute, but sometimes it's a matter of the available applicant pool in your vicinity. From what I've read here about stand-ups and no-shows after making arrangements I don't blame you for not travelling too far away from home. That written, you may have to widen the search zip codes a little. Good luck!

No! Not unattractive, and not overweight ?

People have different preferences so it could be a little of column A(the reasons you mentioned) and a little of column B(some dudes are just flakey/ time wasters). Not everyone ranks the same on the attractiveness scale and like I learned years ago, "we're all ugly to someone". It's a numbers game. Keep putting yourself out there.

They are fakes. You are attractive. Built for bbc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back