History

Interesting story how cuckold term came in Finland. Finnish language is guite different than english. So, in finnish there is a term ”aisa”, what means shaft. Like horse wagon shafts. Long time ago was some priest. That priest was very enamored to one very beautiful girl, who was just married. Young couple was deeply believers. Priest gave an order to young husband. Husband need to do contrition discipline. How? Priest figured out some guite hard way. Husband needed to hold a horse wagon shaft by his shoulders. Holder means ”kannattaja” in finnish. So, priest came to young couple’s house at the evening and ordered a poor husband to stand outside and hold a horse wagon shaft by his shoulders to making his contritions. Shaft was guite heavy. So there was born term cuckold, in finnish ”aisankannattaja”. Shaft = aisa, holder = kannattaja. Husband stood naked outside all night holding heavy shaft and priest fucked his just married wife all night in their marital bed.

Think about that turns me on very often.

Sorry my imperfect english.

Last edited:
Interesting story how cuckold term came in Finland. Finnish language is guite different than english. So, in finnish there is a term ”aisa”, what means shaft. Like horse wagon shafts. Long time ago was some priest. That priest was very enamored to one very beautiful girl, who was just married. Young couple was deeply believers. Priest gave an order to young husband. Husband need to do contrition discipline. How? Priest figured out some guite hard way. Husband needed to hold a horse wagon shaft by his shoulders. Holder means ”kannattaja” in finnish. So, priest came to young couple’s house at the evening and ordered a poor husband to stand outside and hold a horse wagon shaft by his shoulders to making his contritions. Shaft was guite heavy. So there was born term cuckold, in finnish ”aisankannattaja”. Shaft = aisa, holder = kannattaja. Husband stood naked outside all night holding heavy shaft and priest fucked his just married wife all night in their marital bed.

Interesting!!!!

I'm also from Finland, but I had never heard the origin of the word. Always seemed like an odd word, though personally I haven't actually heard anyone use it.

Interesting!

Back