His POV First successful hosting of a bbc gangbang

Our first hosting of a bbc gangbang was a success. We are part of a bbc gangbang group. Marie decided after the last big gangbang we attended she wanted to host our own. We first rented a townhouse on a golf course. We invited another couple. They were both in their 50s. She was a beautiful blonde with DD fake tits, nice ass. She like Marie loves bbc. We then invited 12 bbc to join us but only 10 could make it. The party was to start at 8pm and the couple was supposed to meet us at 6pm. Allow the girls to get to know each other. But like with all plans they dont go as planned lol. The couple got to the townhouse at 7:30pm. Then shortly after 2 bbc showed up. The couple was unfortunately on a time crunch and asked to go ahead and start. The four of them went down stairs and got undressed. Cassie stayed up stairs waiting for the others to show. She was most excited about seeing a guy who she had played with one on one before. He has a massive 13" bbc. Right at about 8:10 the rest showed up. Marie went down stairs and joined the other 4 with 8 bbc in tow. As they all started getting undress Marie got on her knees and started sucking a bbc. The guys split off between the two girls. Cassie had 5 bbc surrounding her with all their cocks in her face. She took one after another in her mouth. After getting them all hard she pulled off her clothes and bent over the bed. The first gut slid his 9" cock into her little pussy while another laid on his back as she started giving him head. One after another the pounded her pussy. Then her favorite walked up. Marie got on her knees with her mouth open. He took his 13" cock and slapped her on the face. She grabbed it with two hands and shoved it as far as she could get it down her throat. Behind her was the blonde taking a 9" cock deep in her ass. Cassie slowly licked his balls and up his shaft. His head barley fit in her mouth. She begged him to fuck her but only after she told him how much she loved his big black cock. Cassie bent over, ass up in the air. He slid all 13" into her pussy and started pounding it. Her ass was bouncing as she moaned with pleasure. Every guy took their turn on her pussy while they switched from each girl. The couple then had to leave which left Marie with all the cocks. One after another they started cumming on her face. She begged for more as they smeared it with their cocks on her face. After each one came they got dressed and left leaving the last two with the biggest cocks of them all. They both wanted one more turn on her pussy. She definitely wanted that. The 13" bbc was fucking her pussy as the 11" fucked her face. Both came on her face almost at the same time. Marie had taken everyone's cum but mine. I waited until the last two left then I fucked her pussy until I came all over her face again.
You have a wonderful wife who knows what she wants.

Back